Chapter 7: Sundae 101

The two were sitting on the couch watching Hell's Kitchen, when Alberto remembered that he had to train Penny for the Freezeria.
"Hey, we gotta go to the Freezeria, I might as well train you now before it's too late," Alberto mentioned.
"Oh yeah!" Penny remembered. "No time to waste!" She grabbed his hand and dragged him outside. They walked over to the Freezeria and entered the kitchen.
"Welp," Alberto muttered, "first thing, grab a cup."
Penny grabbed a medium cup and handed it to Alberto.
He smiled and chucked, "Thanks, now watch. You have to hit this button when it reaches the green for the perfect amount of ice cream." He pushes the button, and ice cream comes out into the cup. He then moves over to the mixables. "What do you want in it?" He asked
Penny thought aloud, "strawberries!"
Alberto pushed the strawberry button, and strawberries came out into the cup.
"Now to the syrups, what kind?" Alberto shrugged.
"Hmmm... this one!" Penny pushed the cotton candy button, and the syrup came out.
"Good!" Alberto smiled at Penny. He walked over to the mixers, and Penny followed. He turned it on and put the alarm to "regular."
"Now we wait until the buzzer goes off," Alberto remarks. 
After waiting a few minutes, the bell went off, and Alberto grabbed the cup.
"Now to toppings!" He walked over to the counter and sat the cup down. He then grabbed a bottle of whipped cream and poured the perfect amount in it. He then put sprinkles, strawberry drizzle, and a cherry on top. He put a spoon in the cup and gave it to Penny.
"Try it!" Alberto beckoned.
Penny takes a bite of the sundae and smiles.
"Wow, this is really good, Alberto!" She exclaimed.
He laughed and let her finish her ice cream.
"Now you're going to try it!" Alberto said, walking out the door and ringing the bell on the counter. Penny ran to the counter and took his order.
"Ahem, hello sir, what can I get you today?" Penny asked, being as formal as she could be.
"I'll have a strawberry/banana shake with strawberry whipped cream and three banana slices on top." He said, smiling. Penny goes into the kitchen and prepares the sundae. "Strawberries, banana syrup....perfect!" She mumbled to herself as she went and put the cup on the mixer. She set it to "regular" and waited. When the bell rang, she topped off the sundae and gave it to Alberto. He took a bite and gave her a thumbs up.
"Good job," Alberto chuckled, "you're a natural at this!"
"Thanks!" Penny returned, smiling.
The time was 5:30 PM. The two walked home, side by side, wondering what to order for dinner.
"I'll just order a pizza," Penny stated.
Alberto agreed with the idea and sat on the couch while Penny went and got the pizza.