{CHAPTER 1 : you'll feel the same kind of pain... }

Story begins ⬇️.......

"I don't think this is working out Sia " Jungkook said , removing a band of ring , putting it infront of her.

"Why so sudden kook? We -we can talk this out ... Did I do anything wrong?" Sia asked with a fear of being ditched by her love.

"No... It's -its just I don't want to continue anymore.. "- kook I love you ... You can't just back off after one year of our relationship.... I already talked with my parents about our marriage.. " Sia plead , infront of everyone present in the cafe .

"Marriage ! *Scoff* you think that I'll marry you.... Just get out of your dream Sia " ravenhead scoffed.

"Why are you behaving like this ? We love eachother...-" Miss Min Sia ! Let me give you a reality check .. I don't want to marry a poor daughter of a mere clerk. *Scoff* you know me babe my class my life ... How do you even think that I'll marry you ...

*SLAP*

Never ever someone raised a hand on Jeon Jungkook, despite of being angry he stood from the chair , his tongue poking his cheeks a mere habit of him being angry.

"This is a real life babe -here a 'billionare' never marries a poor pathetic girl " he scoffed and typed something on his phone .

A " ting" sound was heard .

He grabbed Sia's phone and shoved the screen near her face , showing the transaction of some amount of money in her account.

"Here ! The compensation money .. now happy?" He smiled .

He came closer to her ears And whispered"And yeah I'll miss your body too" he smirked .

He was Ready to leave but Sia's next sentence haulted him. " You will feel the same kind of pain from your loved ones too Jungkook. You will drown in your arrogance and selfishness in that extent that you won't ever dive up .... And I'll wait for that moment."

Ravenhead Chuckled " then you have to wait for a long time babe " .
He said and left .

There she stood up with hot tears in her eyes , some people were throwing looks of pity at her . She collected her belongings and left .

______________________

Next month:

"I don't like your behaviour Jungkook!" Jeon Jehwan , a man in his 50s , said throwing a pile of file on his son's face .

But here Junior Jeon doesn't give a damn" so what do you want dad!? Should I marry anyone ?

" I know you are a- bi that's why I gave you hundreds of options!! .. ..why did you reject Seohwan - he's handsome kind caring what else do you want ? " Jeon Jehwan spoke gritting his teeth .

" Dad you know his class.. he didn't even know how to drink a wine properly " Jungkook chuckled remembering his last date .

" I don't know anything I just want you to get married and settle.. I'm giving you a week . Find someone or else you will be marrying according to my choice ! " Jehwan said .

" You can't do that dad at least give me a month .. -I'LL DISOWN YOU- IF YOU AGAIN DO SOMETHING STUPID! "Jehwan cut him mid sentence.

" Fine ! I'll find someone better and rich... "

" Son - I don't want to get angry on you .. it doesn't matter if your partner is rich or poor it's just he she must be kind and caring and hold our family together.. your mother too belonged to a normal middle family but her love for us is irreplaceable. So try to understand I want good for you " Jehwan said toning down his tone so that Jungkook didn't take it like he is doing something wrong .. in fact he wants his son to be happy and to get settled.

"Ok- " Jungkook said and walked out of his father's office. He walked straight to the elevator, pressing the button he waited for the same.

He walked near the reception and remembered his phone was left in the office room . He turned again towards the elevator where the metal doors were soon to get closed .

He stepped in , seeing a brunette near his age standing in the middle,he stood aside.

He noticed that the guy had already pressed the 18th floor button so he kept quiet.

It will be a white lie if Jeon's eyes don't twitch glancing at the beauty. Jeon rarely notices someone .

His hair was faintly blond in some parts mostly brunette. His brown orbs , plump lips even mole under his eyes and nose. Judging his attire , it was classy not cheap, means he's not a typical worker .. maybe a business partner or something .

His eyes were ignoring me so I couldn't stop myself "who are you ? " Ravenhead asked .

Finally their eyes met , "Kim Taehyung" he replied shortly.

"Kim Taehyung? Wait- are you the son of Kim Taejoon ? " Jungkook asked surprised.

The guy nodded. " Oh .. that oldie has a son here.. but If I remember correctly -his son went abroad right?! " Ravenhead exclaimed surprisingly.

" Excuse me Mr. Can you at least be civil.. he's my father...and yes I went abroad last year. " Taehyung said facing him.

" Sure ~ so you are the son of Mr. Taejoon " Jungkook chuckled.

" Can you please mind your own business " Taehyung said.

***THUD***

They felt a strong jerk , indicating there's something wrong with the lift .
Their position was awkward not for Jungkook but for Taehyung.

They both were slammed on the metal wall Taehyung on top of Jungkook.

____________
TBC (⁠☞゚⁠∀゚⁠)⁠☞

.
.
.
I've written many series on my inst acc ( maknae_ffics_) so you can read it there.<33

Do comment, vote and share <3

@Maknae_ffics_