{Chapter 9 : "... I Do~ " }

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Hyung - I'm scared what if ~ ..."

"Everything will be fine Tae . You will be fine . Trust me just don't overthink. Hmm. " Namjoon said.

" I'm really trying to be calm but this all isn't working. I know I'm willingly marrying him but this soon I didn't thought. " Taehyung told his worries to his brother. The things which was bothering him from the morning.

"I know. But if you will be this scared you won't ever get free from this fear Taehyung. It's not that you lied to him . You told him everything about you ,even your medical condition. So don't worry . " Namjoon said .

" I'll miss you hyung " Brunette said in low voice .
" Oh come on it's not like you're going abroad." Namjoon joked to light up his mood.

"Am I looking good btw ?"

"See !! How your mood changed in an instant huh?"

" I frowned alot today , is there crease on my face ? " Brunette looked in the mirror.

" No, you're looking ethereal brother."

Their conversation got interrupted with Taehyung's father call.

"Son ~ are you ready it's time for ceremony." Brunette's dad , Taejoon said .

Brunette nodded.
___________
Venue

" I do ~" Brunette said , glancing his intertwined hands with his already legal husband

Listening to the priest,Jungkook smiled and pulled his husband in a chaste kiss.

"Guys you have all night for that !! Now let's cut the cake please." Jimin urged .

The couple nodded and moved towards the cake stand . After cuting the cake together and feeding eachother. Taehyung saw everyone happy ,he felt at ease finally he can breathe in peace, everything is going well till now .

He thought, he is worrying too much so maybe his seizures will kick in but he was glad it didn't.

After the photo shoot and posing for eternity the couple started greeting their friends and relatives.

On the other hand Juwon was fuming in fury , the moment he entered the banquet hall his foot got jammed near the bar . Just for the sake of family image and his step father he came there . Gulping the wine again and again to sooth his nerves but none were working. He glanced at the newly weds from afar .

"Taehyung, meet my friends Park Jimin and Min yoongi . We studied in the same college."Jungkook introduce his friends to his husband.

" You are really something Taehyung. Because the Jeon Jungkook we know would never get married to one . We were really shocked when he informed us of this wedding on this very weekend . " Jimin said .