{CHAPTER 8: BE MINE TAEHYUNG}

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Only my brother can call me hyung ." Namjoon deadpanned.

"Oh- okay -I'm sorry Namjoon-sshi "

"Hyung ! Don't make him nervous! " Taehyung whined again.

Namjoon sipped his coffee and made faces " did you order caramel in my coffee? " He asked Taehyung.

Taehyung shook his head in no.

"Bring me another Tae. I can't drink this trash."

Taehyung nodded. He glanced at Jungkook one last time and went to bring another cup for his brother.

When Brunette wasn't on sight Namjoon lost his posture . His expressions changed from ' I'll kill you' to 'protective brother '.

"Look Jungkook. I seriously don't have any problem with you marrying my brother. Because my brother already told you about his intimate part and in just 2-3 meetings . I'm sure he has seen something in you. But please don't. Ever. Break. His. Trust. " Namjoon deadpanned.

Ravenhead listened to him , he looked at Taehyung who was busy ordering. For a fraction of the second ravenhead's heart did a flip seeing him . How he was standing,his left foot tapping on the floor showing eagerness. His tongue licking his lower lips which was his habit Jungkook discovered lately. He was biting his lips in anticipation, maybe he knows that leaving Jungkook and his brother alone is not a good idea.

Jungkook again looked at Namjoon and nodded. "I'll take care of him ."

Then Namjoon asked simple things which a brother should ask . After sometime ,Taehyung walked back.

"Sorry the line was long . I told them to change the coffee . Here hyung !" Taehyung passed the cup to Namjoon.

And sat beside Jungkook. He sensed that the temperature was cool now between them.

" Hyung . Me and Jungkook thought that we'll go shopping after the meeting, so you wanna come with us."

"It's fine . You can go and I'll look forward to the wedding arrangements."

Taehyung got stunned , he looked at Jungkook, who held his hands and gave him a nod.

" Thank you hyung " he chirped excitedly.

" I'll tell dad . And then we will talk to your father Jungkook.. so that we can fix the date."
Namjoon said.

" Um- hyung actually I wanted to surprise dad . You know he was so eager to get me married and now when I'm ready so he will be happy that's why I wanted to tell him. " Jungkook said.

" Huh- ok-ok no problem. Then I'll call you ." Namjoon said .

______________

" This colour will look good on you. "

" But I want black too. " Brunette whined.

" Babe . Trust me white is your colour . And this suit is made for you. " Jungkook convinced him.

" But - "no . Buts . You're wearing that and it's final."

At last Taehyung bought what Jungkook said .They gave their measurements and paid the bill . They walked out from the store .

"It's kinda late let's have dinner and then I'll drop you." Ravenhead said.

"Can we go to the subway ?" Taehyung insisted.

"As you say petal~ ."