{Chapter 7: TRUST ME I WON'T SWEETS.}

AUTHOR'S POV:

" Sorry to disturb you ." Ravenhead initiated first.
"No it's fine . We were discussing just work related things ." Brunette answered.

"Can I get water ?"
"Uh! Yea - sure sure . Sorry I forgot to ask . Would you have tea or coffee?" Brunette stood up walking towards the kitchen.

"No just water for now."

"Here ." Taehyung passed the glass .

"Thanks."

Taehyung sat infront of him on his couch .
"Why are you being so distanced Tae?" Ravenhead asked.

"Distanced ? Uh-I'm sorry I didn't contact you I thought you need some time to think . "

"No- I'm sorry I ghosted you for the last two days. But believe me I was busy with some important things it's not like I didn't thought about you. "

" Jungkook it's fine you don't need to apologise . "

"Sshh- Come here " ravenhead patted on the couch next to him.

Taehyung stood and sat maintaining distance again.But ravenhead's hands pulled him closer .

Jungkook turned right to face him . Taehyung blinked , nervousness can be seen in his posture and eyes.

"Let's get married." Jungkook breath out .

" Yes , let's stop here . " Brunette nodded with a little smile.

" No- Tae ! I said 'LETS GET MARRIED' ! " Ravenhead held his hands , giving a soft jerk.

" - married ? I thought u said no -but - you know my condition - Jungkook it's fine you don't have to - I - please think throughly . Don't make sudden decisions. " Taehyung blabbered .

" Shh- Taehyung.let me talk. I already made my decision. Okay. I'm accepting whole you with your flaws and perfections .It's now up to you . "

Silence .
.
.
.

" Jungkook but we just-....dated and met few times and- "fine ! Just say that you're rejecting me ." Jungkook cut him mid sentence and pulled back his hands.

"No!" Taehyung was fast to hold back again his hands.

Jungkook smiled .

"I'm not rejecting you....it's just that... Isn't it like weird that we will get marry this soon . I mean let's know each other more and then decide to take it to another level. " Taehyung kept his point of view.

" Taehyung - look I know you must have heard something about me and I'll not deny it but maybe I'll change for good for you. "

" Jungkook it's just I don't want you to regret later. "

Jungkook pulled him more closer , now their face were inches apart.

" Trust me I won't sweets . " Ravenhead mumbled and pulled him into a kiss.

Taehyung neither pushed him back nor kiss him back .He can't even think a single reason to decline his request because this person takes his heartbeat to a next level.
Is this what falling for someone feels like , why my stomach is tingling. Am I really falling for him. Taehyung thought.

Jungkook smiled against brunette's lips , he wasn't getting pushed back but Sensing Brunette wasn't kissing him back so he started stroking his side waist , gripping and caressing his side waist . When gradually the pair of lips against his start giving response.

Ravenhead pulled back and stared at his face, his own heart did a flip 'he's really something ' he thought.

And again he closed the distance between them now he was more like hovering above Taehyung. His legs between brunette's thighs . One hand on his waist , other at his cheeks. Brunette hands were around his shoulder.