2.2 Godhood

A

Awoken from just a mere dream, I found myself not alone as one would have expected. Not being alone in the lonely house was a rather scary thought.

It felt cold. I couldn't move.

His hands grasped tight at my waist, his head buried deep into the back of my neck as I felt his chin on my bones, his legs against mine. His grasp only getting tighter as I winced another cry of help.

I finally got myself to move and face him. He wasn't there. I was all alone in the lonely house.

I had to get rid of him.

Another sleepless night. My vision consisting of bright colors as it abstracted more every lasting second. My body twisting and curling as it got worse. Leave me alone.

I can't let him in. I need to stop this.

My cries not even sounding like ones at this point of abstraction. I was being changed like a piece of art. Except art gets treated well by the artist. I was being destroyed like a piece that ruined one's life.

Lucas

I held Fishy's hand quite tightly without even realizing it. Perhaps hoping for him to never disappear and leave my side again. That's impossible though. He has his own life aside from me. I don't.

Fishy awakening didn't lead us to being alone for too long. It's not that we arrived home or anywhere else where someone would be. It was something else.

A sudden current of wind started swirling around us like some tornadoes would. It didn't go away, instead getting harsher. I held Fishy closer to me to make sure nothing happened to him, even if I wasn't completely sure what this was about either. As the surrounding area became more and more unrecognizable, it started to get red.

I subconsciously had summoned the spear I once stabbed A accidentally with. Perhaps it was an instinctive decision. I had been in a similar situation to this before but Fishy has never been a part of them. I can't just let things go by like I normally would. I need to protect Fishy.

"Oh Lucas isn't this just pathetic", a familiar voice called out from outside the tornado-like walls surrounding us.

"Who- who are you?" I shouted pushing Fishy behind me.

As a shadow could be seen just a couple meters before me, it didn't take long for them to walk straight through the walls. It was a boy, with long blonde hair that seemed like it was cut randomly, their smokey eyes making them look like they hadn't slept in years, their limbs being so thin looking like they had been starved for years and that someone could probably snap them in half like a twig. It was me. Me without my horns and crystal.

Fishy gripped my hand tighter, being more shaken up by the situation than me. I would understand why he felt like that. It was his first time encountering something like this after all.

"Lucas, you could be so much more than this", 'I' tilted my head faking a concerned look, sounding more sarcastic than anything. Their eyes matched the color of my crystal.

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned, my eyebrows furrowing as my tone was mixed with anger and disgust. I can't be more than this.

"Unleash your power", it smiled, touching my forehead before everything turned back to normal.

My heartbeat was quickened after that encounter. What was the meaning of this? Perhaps I was just hallucinating it all and my brain is just playing tricks on me again.