chapter 1

‼️⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: please read it before reading the whole piece. thank you very much ;3

the book contains smoking, cursing, sex, kissing, mentions of paedophilia, drug use, age gap; 17&21. If you are not comfortable with some of these topics, please do not read the book for your own good.

the age of the characters is made up, as well as the time in the book and their dates of birthdays! 

please don't take this story seriously. it's made for entertainment purposes only!

END OF THE TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️‼️

enjoy the book!

♡.﹀﹀﹀🎸﹀﹀﹀.♡

Meeting the same stranger for the second time has never been a big deal for Jiseok... well, not in this case. He stole this young man's money and seeing his very irritated face made him want to disappear from Earth. 

He was wearing an oversized hoodie and didn't look the same as a few days ago, maybe despite the brazen look on his face— it didn't change at all and it drove Jiseok nuts. He was only seconds away from shouting at Jiseok and he could already hear his voice ringing in his ears— so loud and confident. 

"What the fuck are you doing here?" the boy started the conversation by pushing someone to get easier access to Jiseok who now looked around pretending not to notice that the blond was talking to him. "Don't be a jerk and speak up." 

The noise he made caught the attention of passer-byes and it was the last thing he dreamed of. This boy could end his whole career by a single sentence and he had to prevent it at all costs but ignoring him wasn't the best idea. 

Jiseok's body seemed not to listen to his rational thoughts and turned away, he walked in the opposite direction. He couldn't let them know about what happened because first of all; his popularity was a priority and people gathering around weren't helping. 

Still, they weren't the worst. The stubborn boy had just placed a hand on his shoulder making him stop walking. 

"How dare you ignore me now?" he frowned and Jiseok could swear that his face was getting more and more angry as seconds passed. 

"Oh, you were talking to me." he let out a little chuckle and cleared his throat trying to put on the prettiest smile on his face he could. After years of practice, he was good at it, sometimes maybe too good but it didn't matter now. His eyes swept over every head in his vicinity as a note of nervousness appeared in his head.

"Well, of course, I was." the blond shook his head from side to side as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. His hair moved slowly with the motions made with his head and he put both his hands crossed over his chest. "Who do you think you are?" 

This question made him wonder; who was he? Despite being a rockstar he was just a normal guy, with normal guy problems and normal guy desires but he decided to bypass the answer.

"What do you want from me, huh?" he felt the gaze of others, he heard them start recording and the boy in front of him seemed clueless. It was ridiculous to Jiseok that he had no idea how important he was to the music industry. 

"Money." he snapped out. "Give it back." 

The tone of his voice was extremely high-pitched, he was pissed off. Jiseok shouldn't have stolen the money from him in the first place but he was so drunk back then! He wasn't controlling himself at all and so was that young man. 

"What the hell do you mean? What money?" pretending. It wasn't his biggest talent but he couldn't let the audience know. "Do your poor ass need some money? Then you should go and earn it yourself." they laughed very hard, it made Jiseok feel amused but he couldn't keep going. Not when the blond boy shouted at him again— revealing more about their first encounter.