chapter 6

"Gunil, I have some good news," Jiseok hit him with a pillow as he entered the living room with a phone in his hand. The older boy scanned his proud posture and nodded, letting him know that he was listening to him. "I would say that we are closer to helping me out of this shit."

"It's been about four days and you've already found something?" Gunil furrowed his brows authentically amazed. Jiseok came closer and now sat next to him showing him a call he had made an hour ago. "Why did you call Joshua?"

"Maybe because he is my manager, dummy," Jiseok explained as if it was the most obvious thing in the world and then quickly jumped into the topic of fixing what had happened. "So, I talked with him and told him what happened and mostly what didn't, and I told him what to do, and as you can see he did a great job finding some information about that journalist," his words were messy, but all Gunil had to know was that there still was hope.

"Oh, and what did he find?" he got interested, closing the space on the couch between them. Jiseok laughed quietly. He was already in a good mood, and seeing that Gunil was also showing some willingness to help made him even happier.

"He contacted the author to tell him some more things about me, I told him not to do this that way, I thought it would be better if we told the truth, but Joshua said he preferred to approach him like that." Jiseok rolled his eyes, "So, we will visit him in a week, Seattle, Cherry Street, house number 36." 

"He even got his address?" Gunil furrowed his brows in amazement. He didn't know Joshua could do such things. "Or their address. Do you even know any other info?"

"It's a man, Joshua didn't tell me anything more because as he said he couldn't remember it, but the voice definitely belonged to a man." 

"So, do we have to do anything before we go there?" he asked those questions the moment after he nodded. Jiseok just shrugged his shoulders and responded. 

"Don't worry about it, Gunil, if anything, I will prepare it, you don't need to do anything," he assured him by patting his arm with his hand. 

"Alright."

♡.﹀﹀﹀🎸﹀﹀﹀.♡

When the time came and they met with the alleged author of the disgusting article on Jiseok, the said one felt incredibly uncomfortable. They entered his 'office'— a small room, too small to be a good working place, with old and ugly walls. The scent of burning candles, coffee and cigarettes floated in the air causing Jiseok to feel nausea.

He was a few steps from confronting the man who let such an idiotic lie blow up the internet. Was it okay to feel this weird at that moment? Absolutely yes.

"Oh, you didn't even knock?" a rather tall boy furrowed his brows and got up from his seat, showing them how surprised he was. Well, they should have knocked on the door but Jiseok didn't want to. Where was the point of showing respect to such a person?

"Indeed, we didn't," he breathed these words out placing both of his hands on the dirty brown table. There were sheets of paper, pens, spilled ink and, above all, small circles left by coffee mugs. "How the fuck dare you—"

"Jiseok, not in that tone." Gunil's voice echoed from behind his body. The boy standing still on the other side of the table peeked at Jiseok who was staring at him from a bent position. He looked evil and the journalist could clearly say that he was angry.

"Alright, I'll speak calmly," he smiled at the black-haired boy who wasn't even in working clothes. He simply wore whatever got under his fingers because black trousers and a plain white T-shirt didn't look like a journalist's outfit.