III - Finding a light

~ Previously on :
What the hell is happening? ~

As y/n is waiting for the bus, y/n saw some man arguing with some other man.

Y/n didnt reacted to it since, she had already enough.

When y/n goes into the bus and sit, one of the men sat next to her and eventually said nothing.

The man had a mask so she didnt knew who it is.

Right when y/n went out of the bus, the man followed her.

Y/n didnt cared, but the man followed her even into the company.

"Wait...dont tell me he is one of the idols here..." said y/n to herself.

Y/n threw these thoughts away and went to the receptionist.

"Hello how can i help you?" said receptionist with a warm smile.

"Oh, im here for the makeup artist audition..." said y/n

"Oh, yeah i see.. follow me"

Y/n followed the receptionist to a room where were Stray Kids, the receptionist said to y/n to sit and wait until the boss will come, and so y/n sat onto the last chair.

"Welcome.." said Chan

Y/n just nodded

"Whats your name?.." said LeeKnow

"Y/n.."

"Ohh.. thats a pretty name.." said Chan

Right then, the boss came.
The boss was talking to the boys for some time, but then he talked to y/n

"Y/n, you are new here right?"

"Oh, um yes im new.." said y/n with trembling voice

"Okay, well we dont have much time so LeeKnow, please can you be a model for y/n?" says their boss

LeeKnow look at y/n and than back on his boss and nodd

"Okay well, y/n here are the things, do some makeup on him you got 15 min, after you will be done i will go and rate it" said the boss and left.

"Okay sit still, dont talk i gotta work" said y/n and started to do the makeup.

When y/n leaned closer to have a better look what shes doing on LeeKnow's lips, LeeKnow's cheeks and ear were red.

Y/n saw it but didnt pay attention to it.

~ 15 MINUTES LATER ~

"So let me see how it looks" said the boss.

"Well i did natural one, but i tried to do it not so boring as most of the artist do" said y/n and showed what she did.

Boss look suprised and so the members.

"Thats gorgerous, i love it! You are accepted, hired whatever" said boss

"Wait really?!"

"Yes, you are the one we were trying to find!!"

"It is good" said LeeKnow as he smiled at y/n.

Boss and the members were talking while y/n was clening the things she used when Seungmin approched her.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~