XVI

Chan grabbed Seungmin by his shoulder and left with him

Y/n closed the door and burst into tears

Y/n went to her room, and layed on her bed, while crying her eyes out.
Right then, she realized that she wanted to do a live.
And so she made a post, that today the stream will not be.
Right when she did the post, Jyp called her.

"Hey Y/n in a week, StrayKids have a comeback.. it will be 5 star, i bet you've heard it already.. im looking up for it.
Ill send you the adress to your phone number" said JYP

"Oh okay, ill try to come up with something"

"Okay bye" said Jyp and ended the call.

Since y/n had to come up with ideas, she decided to look over pinterest, to find some ideas.

After some time, Y/n recived a text from JYP

JYP

Deungchon-dong, Gangseo-gu, Seoul.

Heres the address, also you can add some color, it will be a music show.

Oh..okay ill try my best

JYP

Okay.

______________

Y/n started to look all over pinterest to find some inspiration. As she was looking through she found some ideas she could use.

 As she was looking through she found some ideas she could use

Idea number 1

Idea number 2

Idea number 2

And so when Y/n was practicing her ideas, Heejin came into her room.

"Unnie...when we will have dinner? And also...wheres Seungmin hyung?" Asked Heejin

"Huh?, what time is it?"

"Its..7pm...did you again shut yourself with work?"

"Im so sorry Heejin...tale something from the fridge, there should be some fried rice" said Y/n and went back to work.

"Unnie...im worried about you.."

"You dont need to."

"Fine.." said Heejin and took her food, and then went to her room.

Heejin POV :

I went back to my room, and went onto my laptop where i was calling with Y/n fried from high school Minjin.

"Hows she?" asked Minjin

"Not good, she has been working since the morning.."

"Again? Uh, she has been like this even in high school.."

"I know.."

"Take good care of her..she might pass out, she did that when she was in high school..."

"Okay.."

"Hey, um i got her a birthday gift.. its a flight tickets here, to australia...do you think she would come back?..."

"Well...i dont know..maybe when she got time.."

"Huh? She got a job now?"

"Yeah...shes a makeup artist for one group..."

"Oh..good for her i think.."

"What about you?"

"Well...thats complicated...i need to go rn.. bye Heejin, take care of Y/n"

"Oh..okay, bye"

As Heejin ended the call, she went to take a look on Y/n, she was sleeping so Heejin went back to her room and went to sleep.

~ THE NEXT DAY ~

Seungmin POV :

Seungmin just woke up and went to the bathroom. He looked in the mirror and started to think about Y/n again.
His eyes filled with tears when someone walked into the bathroom.
It was Felix, and even tho Seungmin tried to do act nothing, Felix saw it.

"Hey, mate.. whats wrong?"

"N-nothing.."

"Oh come on, you know thats not true.."

Seungmin hugged Felix and started to cry

"I fucked up everything, i said Y/n the truth about my high school friend, and we had a little fight, and i-i feel so sorry be-because-"

"You love her?.."

Seungmin looked at Felix with teary eyes

"Lets go mate, lets not think about this, you dont even know if she has a boyfriend.."

"Youre right.." said Seungmin and left the bathroom with Felix

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~