VII - Day-D

~ Previously on : Saw you ~

"Okay okay! Geez.."
"Anyways, imma get ready and we can go"

"Yeah, go on will be waiting.."

Heejin ran to her room to get ready for the concert when someone knocked at the door.

Y/n went to open, but when she opened no one was there. Y/n closed and secretly pack her makeup things. Not that she would change her makeup or something, but because of Stray Kids. Since y/n is a makeup artist for them, she needs to be always ready.

After some time Heejin came back with a suitcase full of things. Y/n took even a mask so cover herself since she cant let anyone see her face.

"Unnie why you have a face mask?..

"Dont mind it.."

"But..Y/n - "

"I said dont mind it. "

Autor POV :

Heejin then didnt cared and later on a taxi came. Y/n and Heejin went on and Heejin realized how is y/n acting.. She seems, scared? Nervous? She dont know, but what she knows is that when she is like this, dont talk to her. Otherwise you will be crushed like a bug.

After 30 minutes Heejin and Y/n are on a airport. Heejin is all exited, meanwhile Y/n is stressed how she will do.

After another hour, y/n and Heejin are already on plane to Soul. Heejin slept all the way to Soul but y/n couldnt fall a sleep. She was studying every part of Stray Kids face to do the best makeup for them.

After long 5 hours in a plane, Y/n and Heejin finally came to Soul and went to their hotel.

Y/n POV : 

"Okay so..this is it.."

"OMG ITS SO PRETTY HERE!! I love this hotel unnie! Btw when is the concert?"

"In a 1 hour so we better get going-"

"OMG IN A HOUR?! LETS GOO UNNIEE!! WE GOTTA GO!!"

"Okay okay! Geez im going..."

Autor POV :

Y/n and Heejin went to get a bus to Jangchung arena and when they arrived Y/N know she needs to lie. She was thinking about what she should say since her sister isnt little kid anymore, who would believe everything.

When Y/n and Heejin were waiting in a line, Y/n saw some staff from a far and so she waved at them thinging they would understand that she needs a little bit of help. But she still got other plan.

Y/n POV : 

"Hey Heejin i need to go somewhere rn.. dont care where just give me my ticket i will come later on.. and even if not, i will on you here okay? Just believe me with this... go on and enjoy the concert okay?" 

"But... Y/n.."

"No but's. Please.."

"Okayy....i will believe you.." said Heejin and gave Y/n her tickets

"Thank you! I love you dummy" said Y/n and ran to the staff door 

"There you are!!" said Chan happily

"Im so sorry!! I know i came late, its just- " 

"No, no no! Stop talking, you will have time after the concert, now come with me." said Chan and held Y/n by the hand and with her came into dressing room where everyone were waiting for Y/n.

Everyone cheered when they saw her.

"Okay boys, we dont have time to joke around, i will say the names how will you all come here and sit, so remeber it!"

"Felix, Chan, Han, Changbin, Jeongin, Hyunjin, Seungmin, LeeKnow. Like this you all will come and sat on THIS chair. I have it all prepared like this so. yeah. Felix come here. "

After 25 minutes Y/n was done with all of the boys and even had time to chill for a bit.

"Whoa, you are so good!" said Chan while admiring the makeup of everyone.

"Thanks-"

"Girl, you gotta stay with us!"

"Nahh thats alright- WAIT!!"

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~