X

"Okay..haha.."

Seungmin went to grab his things and when he was about to leave, he gave y/n a note...where was his phone number.

"Here, call me whenever you want or when you will need any help with anything"

"oh..uh.. um okay thank you!"

"okay, byee, see ya"

"bye, bye.."

Author POV :

Y/n sat on a sofa and was thinking about what just happend. Is it normal? Can i even do it? Should i do it? She had milions and milions questions, but none answers. She was thinking, what she will do. What if i will fall in love? She thought.. What if i will lose my job because of it? I dont want to lose this job.. for the first time.. sh e actually feels like herself.

Y/n POV :

"I cant lose this job.."

FEW HOURS LATER

" IM HOME!! " screamed Heejin

"COMING"

"heyy sweetie, how are youu?"

"Yeah, it was fine. Going up, i will come again at dinner"

"oh.. okay..go on, have fun! " said Y/n and lay down on her sofa with her laptop and opened pinterest for some inspo for makeup.

Later on, she went into her room and sang some covers. She picked "Cover me" by Straykids and posted it.

After just 5 minutes her and Straykids fans filled up her comment section.
______________________

@usrtkazg : WHOAAA GET VOICE IS SO ANGELIC!!!

@user396b : I thought that Seungmins high note is impossible to recreate, well now i think y/n high note is impposible to recreate 😭

@y/npookie : 🫶 WE LOVE YOU 🫶

@y/nisoursweet : Y/N X SKZ WHEN?!?!

______________________

As y/n was looking through the comments, she was all smiling when saw this one comment ...

@puppy.m : 👀🫶
_______________

"Who it could be...?"

Straykids POV :

"WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT HYUNG?!!'

"CUZ I KNOW YOU LIKE HER!!'

"NO I DO-"

"ENOUGH!!" screamed Chan at LeeKnow and Seungmin who were arguing.

"But...Chan hyung.."

"No. I dont want to hear anything. And you LeeKnow, come with me."

LeeKnow do as said and goes with Chan to another room.

"What did you do."

"I did nothing"

"Dont lie to me"

"But Chan, i really didn-"

"DONT LIE"

"OKAY FINE, i may send a comment from Seungmins account under y/n last cover..."

"Go apologize"

"If you say so..."

LeeKnow goes back to Seungmin to apologize, but sees Seungmin crying on his bed.
When LeeKnow comes closer and pat Seungmin on his head, while Seungmin got his face in his pillow.

"What do you want..." said Seungmin crying.

"I..."

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~