IX - Maybe

~ Peeviously on : How it will end? ~

"We are lucky sweetie...
"Now go sleep.. you need to sleep.."

"Okayy, i love you Unnie.. goodiee" said Heejin and went to sleep

Right when Heejin went to sleep someone knocked at the door..

Author POV :

Y/n looked through peeping tom and she saw Seungmin. She was confused, how did he knew where does she live?
She was scared and confused but also curious and happy... she was happ, that someone came to her house after 12 long years...

Y/n POV :

"Should i opend?" Y/n hesitated, but still opend the door.

"What..what are you do-doing here?.." said y/n

"Oh...um can i come in? I got something to tell you..."

"Oh yeah, sure..." said y/n and let Seungmin

"Before you say something, like why am i here or something, please dont leave us, stay with us, please....youre so good and everyone likes you... even i do.. and  i dont like just anyone..."

"I..im not leaving Seungmin.."

"Okay.. also why are you do decet to us?"

"Well... i dont know you fully, and its my job.. im not your friend but youre colleague"

"Y/n..." said Seungmin and grabbed her shoulders

"Youre not just our colleague...everyone who join us is also our friend.."

"I...i....come with me..." said y/n and grabbed Seungmins wrist and "dragged" him to her room

"Its late, you can sleep here.. Heejin is going tomorrow to school... before 8am DONT walk out of this room okay?"

"Okay... thanks..."

"Okay, im going to sleep too...good night.."

"Wait... where are you gonna sleep?"

"On the sofa, you can tell me the rest you wanted to tell me tomorrow...night, night"

"Good night.."

~ THE NEXT DAY ~

"HEEJIN COME YOU NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!" Screamed y/n on the whole house

"COMING"

"ah Heejin, heres lunch now go, bye bye"

"Byee~" said Heejin and closed the door.

Y/n went to the kitchen, to clean here a bit, but even after 30 minutes, Seungmin didnt came, so she decided to take a look.

*knock, knock*
"Seungmin.. are you alright?" Said y/n and slowely opened door

Author POV :

Y/n saw the morning face of Seungmin, without any makeup on, he was...he was gorgerous, now she knew she fell in love but... what about LeeKnow? Did she fell in love with both of them? After solid 2 minutes of gazing on Seungmins pretty face. She decided to wake him up.

Y/n POV :

"Hey...Seungminie..wake up... its morning...."

"Mmh~"

"Come on, you gotta go..."

"Noo~"

"Im going to make you a breakfast.." said y/n and went back to kitchen, to make breakfast for Seungmin.

"SEUNGMIN AH! BREAKFAST IS READY"

"COMING" said Seungmin and came running to the table with food.

"Oohh whats for breakkie?"

"Well..nothing much... just some eggs, sausages and veggies.."

"Oohh, okayy" said Seungmin and started eating and so did y/n

Author POV :

Y/n and Seungmin were eating, when Seungmin left to grab his phone, y/n realized that she is actually enjoying Seungmins company.
Right when Seungmin comes back, y/n catch herself staring at Seungmin, and admiring his beauty. Seungmin looked at her and smile, and y/n had instatnt butterflies in her tummy.

Y/n POV :

"Hey... y/n.. the breakfast was good, thank you so much for it, also thank you that you let me stay the night here.. but i really need to go now.. otherwise i will be in a huge problem haha.."

"Oh.. ohh yeah i know haha..."

"Okay.. haha.."

Seungmin went to grab his things and when he was about to leave, he gave y/n a note.. where was....

~ TO BE CONTINUES ~