waking..

TW: little swearing

3rd POV:
NEFEG (the jewish) has a buzz cut all over , his hair light-ish grey and his eyes dull-kid blue, he has a round , soft facial structure and he is 5'10ft (speaks english and Hebrew.)

fiend wears this:

DAY 1

DAY 1

first POV:

i slowly start to wake up, my eyesight blurry and i feel a cold sensation on my face. my head hurts and my body ache's.. i groan as i slowly lift myself up into a sitting position, feeling instantly dizzy when I do. i didn't know where i am, my memories all fuzzy and it strains my brain too think what happened. my clothes were now a ragged ,brown,longed sleeved shirt and a pair of filthy,muddy, trousers.

my vision has gotten better , i was in a cell. the door had a little peep hole that you could open and close, that was it. the only light i could see was from the thick bars on the wall, but you could barley see out of it.

i had cuts and bruises all over my body.. but it still didn't remind me of anything...
i hear footsteps coming towards my cell, it gave me a uneasy feeling...

the door opens and there stand a tall man, about 6'7ft. he had a masculine and strong body and i could see his cold , expressionless eyes just barley. he had a glass of water, i'm guessing for me.

he started to walk over, i felt like i needed to run.. but my body ached to much. he kneeled down to me sitting and held the water in-front of me. i take the glass of water , my hand and arm aching in the progress, i drank it quite quickly not noticing how thirsty i was.

"danke.." i said in a raspy voice, i regret skipping sone german classes, i only know some words..

he just looks at me and nods his head then leaves

i wasn't that thirsty anymore but i was hungry. the only thing i hope for is that i'm not being starved to death. my stomach growls as i sit there, my pain is immense and it was hard to breath. i still felt sleepy and shit. it was like i had the flu but worst, my head tormenting me with waves of headaches. everything hurt like a bitch , i couldnt even move... i just had to sit there and wait.