feeding

TRIGGER WARNINGS:
implied 'sexual' touching
mentions of food
mentions of eating
mentions of "national rape day"

(i will change to first POV to first + third)
DAY 3
first + third POV:

i awoken from sounds of loud footsteps, i was sleepy , weak and un-able to move , my eyes stayed closed. the time was unknowable at this point, all i could do was wait, in this dimly lit, tremendous cell. The footsteps only getting louder until they stopped all of the sudden, i squint my eyes open, a shadow was made by someone of the other side. I then heard clanking of locks unlocking, and the door flings open. the same guard/soldier comes in with water.. but my eyes light up when i also saw him holding a piece of bread in his hand. His tall, musclar body starts to walk over to me and he gently but at the same time roughly sits me up. he sits down next to my , because i was too weak i couldn't move my arms. he notices that, he bring the water up to my lips letting me drink it, then puts the bread into small pieces feeding it to me. Finally after like 5 minutes i finish, he then rubs my upper thigh, it was uncomfortable but i guess that just a gesture of you're welcome. he pats my thigh then stands up, he turn to go towards the door but stops when he touches the handle ,turning his head to turn to me.

"April 24th ja." the soldiers deep , raspy  and german voice  speaks out.

it sounded like the person talking near my cell yesterday... the sentence didn't sound like a question but i'm guessing it did because he said yes (in german)

Nefeg got excited still, He thought april 24th was when he would be let go. so he nods.

"ja" Nefeg says with little german he knows.

i could feel him smirk.. he then leaves the cell locking it back up. i felt stronger, i could move but it hurt to stand, i gently and carefully stood up taking support from the walls so i would not fall over. i slowly went over to the door looking thru the peekhole/door hole. the outside looked bland and boring, grey walls while the bottom quarter of the walls were these dull ,dirty yellow. there were other doors but all of them had big, red crosses or lines on them. i sigh and slowly go to the rock hard bed, finally having enough strength to actually lay on it . it didn't t have any pillows or mattresses but it was better than the floor.

my tired dusty eyes starts to close , i started to fall asleep...

note: correct me if i got spelling wrong xx