hunger

TRIGGER WARNING:
mentions of being hungry/starving
mentions of pain
mentions of death

DAY 2
1st person pov:

i couldn't get up still, all i could do was sit in the corner curled up, i felt hungry, i wanted to eat. it was like i was starving already.. my body pain eased down a bit but not all the way. my bruises and cuts stayed tormenting and sensitive, my ears were ringing i couldn't concentrate on anything.

just like yesterday the solider came back, not saying a word. he only had water again. he 'fed' me the water then left. i was confused, we're they starving me to death? did they want to keep me alive..? i sigh as i lay on the freezing, rock hard floor. i was about to fall asleep but i heard talking, it was german but i didn't understand.

"Hey, kennst du den bekannten jüdischen Jungen, Nefeg?" *i could barley hear the soldiers voices, they were deep and raspy german accents/voices

"Oh ja, ja, du bist der Soldat, der sich um ihn kümmert, oder?" *another voice calls out.

"Ja, ich werde ihn füttern, ihn stärker machen. Er weiß nicht, was auf ihn zukommt" the guards chuckles loudly

i didn't understand anything he just said, i was also too sleepy to think much about it. all i heard was silence for the next 5 minutes, i eventually fell asleep, awaiting for the next tremendous day..

note: sorry these chapters will be short and i will only update when i'm motivated , that's all xx.