Chapter 2

( This chapter, i will make it really short again, sorry, but i hope you like it :) )

(Leo's pov)

I woke up, chained to a wall, not able to move. I am deffinetly in a cell. In the fight, i got knocked out by Tiger claw and the last thing i remember is Raph going to help Donnie and Mikey. I wonder if they are okay. I really hope so... Not long after i woke up, i hear foot steps, heavy metal armor, Shredder... Foot bots are around him, one carying a suringe filled with a black liquid and the other one is carying a sword with a weird black liquid on it too. Shredder opens the cell and the foot bots enter before him, he enters a little bit after them.

"I am feeling good and kind today, i will give you the choice beetwin two options, one, tell me where your lair is, two, you get to chose what torture metode i am using on you." Shredder said that with no emotions, like it was normal.

I shake a little when he says torture. Am i gonna get fucking tortured?!? There is no way i am telling where the lair is! Over my dead body! Not being able to move made my situation a little more difficult.

Shredder was getting a little unpatient. "Well?" He said in an unpatient tone.

I didnt say anything, he clearly guessed i wasnt gonna say a word. He made a sign to the foot bot that was holding the suringe. Shredder took it and looked at me. "This is your final warning, turtle." I still didnt answer him, i didnt wanted to tell him where our lair is and put my brothers in danger!

It took him only a second for me of not talking when he injected the strange black liquid into my right arm. It was... Weird- i only felt a little sting but nothing afterwards. Shredder left with his foot bots and a little smirk. I was left alone, in the dark and cold cell, wondering what was that black liquid.

(Raph's pov)

I am MAD! We didnt saw Leo getting beat up and me like a stupid turtle i went to help my other brothers! How stupid is that huh?!? We quikly escaped when Shredder took Leo, we knew we needed a plan. Well, Donnie forced me to fall back and go back to the lair because Mikey was injured.

When we got back to the lair, master splinter was on the couch sleeping a little. Guess he fell asleep while watching TV or something. Donnie took Mikey to his lab so he could patch him up while i went to my room stressed out. I was having a panic attack when i got interupted by master splinter. I have'nt realised he entered my room. I was kinda scared. Its the same thing that happened last time when i was leading the team, i panicked! I just, froze! Master splinter came and putted his hand on my shoulder.

"What happened, my son? Last time i saw you that stressed was when you tried to be the leader." Master splinter is a wise one, Raph already knew that he already knows that Leonardo got captured.

"I didnt want to leave him sensei.. i'm sorry! I should have seen that he was having troubles! Its my fault!" I looked down both angry and sad.

Master splinter looked down at me, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Your brother's faith is not the results of your actions my son. Consequences are hard, but you need to face them. Every action makes an impact, a good one, or a bad one. Its the things you do after to fix your mistakes, that count more then the mistake itself." Master splinter went into his sensei vibes. I didnt quite understand what he meant by that but, its master splinter-

I gave him a hug and i told him i was gonna sleep. He went out of my room and i fell asleep pretty fast.

(Hope you liked my little chapter 😌)