Chapter 5

( Please comment if you want me to continue, because i am not sure if I will finish this or not. If yes, I will be happy to post more chapters for those willing to know more about this story.)

Raph's pov

Master Splinter is acting weird. He was meditating in the dojo until he came out to eat with us. But normally he eats in the dojo! "Is something wrong master splinter?" I asked. "I will explain later Raphael, eat first." Was his replie.

We finished eating as we all went to the dojo. Master splinter told us to sit. "I saw a creature in the astral plane. Normally, they are kind and do not interact with the surroundings. But this one made a mess." Master Splinter explained. "So- We need to beat it t'ill it leaves? Easy!" I said. Master Splinter shook his head. "Not really, it is far too rare to see a creature like this in the astral plane, and it could be way too dangerous. It is why it is now forbidden for you boys to go in the astral plane until I say other wise." Master Splinter finished and sent us out of the dojo. I dont even go in the Astral plane anyways, why would I wanna go now?

Donnie's pov

I went to my lab to inspect the crystal that angel gave me. She said it could help Leo if something goes wrong, so why not. I injected a sample of it inside my bô and it turned it into a full crystal bô! I guess it could be more usefull then a wooden stick. But Master splinter's words worry me. If there is indeed a dangerous creature inside the astral plane, what if Leo goes in there trying to talk to us? I've got a bad feeling..

Shredder's pov (yes, SHREDDER)

That annoying turtle refuses to give me hamato yoshi's location. That black substance tiger claw discovered with Razar prouves to be useless. Baxter stockman said it would make him tell us everything, perhaps he muscalculated. If the turtle doesnt give me what I want then I have no reasons to keep him alive.

Leo's pov

Well, an other dose I guess. That liquid isnt doing the effect they want I think. It does make me feel a little sore I guess. I guess a lot of things these days. Just hope my brothers are already close to save me. I dont think that substance is suppose to do nothing..

(Short chapter, I know sorry. I'll do a bigger one next time!)