Chapter 5

Later in the day

Peter's POV

Dad was explaining to me about how the language incident happened about how it started as a joke but Steve just carried it on and Wanda was in HYDRA and how she and Pietro met the Avengers and explained how she gave them all nightmares I looked over at her and she looked guilty and I could also see that she was nervous like she was about to get into trouble but she wasn't.

So dad carried on explaining about the whole Ultron situation and the fallen hero Pietro Maximoff aka Quicksilver, Wanda's brother, I felt bad for her she seemed to see her fair share of things as well.

Dad looked like he was really enjoying himself and I was happy about that but I was still not happy about this but I need to try and get along I wasn't really paying attention anymore until I heard a question from Natasha Romanoff

"If you don't mind me asking when and why did you adopt Peter?" I seen mum and dads smiles dropped right at that question and Natasha seems to notice that it was a bad question she starts to apologise but I started to speak

" It's fine Miss Romanoff- I mean Natasha" some of the Avengers snickered at me saying that until I started to answer the question

" Well to answer your question when I was six my parents plane got Shot out of the sky they were SHIELD Agents so they had many targets but HYDRA killed them but the real culprit who did it was Harrison Johnson killed them he wasn't even brainwashed he knew what he was doing I'm not supposed to know that but I hacked into SHIELD because only reason they were on that plane because they were coming home to me because I was sick and I phoned them begging for them to come home when I just had a tiny bug so they started flying home and then died because of me". I started to get a bit upset a tear came to my eye but it didn't fall so I carried on.

"Then I had to move in with my Uncle Ben and Aunt May then 3 years ago uncle Ben, aunt May and I got in a fight and I left to clear my head and I didn't know Ben left to go after me and I went into a store and then a guy well I say a guy his name is- was Owen Donley came in I will tell you how I knew his name but that is for a different time." I had to stop to take a break before more tears came to my eyes

"he started robbing the store and he didn't notice me, I-I just froze It was like I got stuck in mud,I was the only in the store apart from the worker and he couldn't look at me because then robber would notice him looking at something and shoot me. So I just froze and did nothing and when he got the money he turned around he just then noticed me and panicked so just threw me a bar of chocolate and he ran out, I ran after him to make it look like I was trying to stop him but I didn't want to stop him I don't know why then I stopped and started to walk"

"I started to eat the chocolate bar and like 2 minutes later I heard a gunshot in front of me and I ran towards it and seen a bunch of people crowded around someone so I pushed myself towards the front. I realised there was a old and wise man who looks like my uncle Ben then it hit me like a train" I tried to stop the memories from coming back to me because if they come back into my mind I will start to get a panic attack

"I realised it was Ben and I yelled at everyone to call the ambulance because everybody was just looking at him on the ground I went over to him and started putting pressure to the wound, Ben told me to that because he is- was a police officer (I know that was gwen's Stacy's dad but shhhhhhhh) and I kept telling 'Uncle Ben it's going to be ok' even though he knew it wasn't he was going to bleed out in his nephew's arms while his nephew yelling and screaming at the useless people to bring out their phones and call a goddamn ambulance but nobody did which made me cry even more'.

Then I seen his head fall to the side I knew he died in my arms and I could have stopped the robber but the idiot I am just froze in place I turned into Anna from Frozen" I tried to joke about to stop me from crying like what dad always does when he's upset, dad realised I tried to copy him but it doesn't work like it does with him so just I carried on with the stupid story of Peter Benjamin Parker Stark.