Chapter 17

Peter's POV

I haven't fully woken up yet I still have my eyes closed and I have gotten an unfamiliar feeling on my chest but I am too comfy to worry about it then I started to hear people talk with my super hearing

"Should we wake them up?"

"I don't want to because they look so adorable."

"I swear if he hurts her I will put an arrow through his-"

"If you try to put an arrow near my kid I will blast you so hard you will be unrecognisable."

"Our kid. But he won't hurt her but I am waking them up."

Who the hell are they talking about? I thought to myself

"Wanda, Peter you both need to get up." I heard someone say right beside me while I was getting shaken

I started to open my eyes then I had to instantly close them because it was too bright then my eyes adapted to the light and I tried to get up but I got pushed back down by the unfamiliar weight on my chest was still there so I looked down and seen Wanda asleep on my chest and that made the team chuckle from behind what almost scared me from behind so I looked around and seen them all smiling at Wanda and I apart from Clint he has a straight face.

"Wanda you need to get up." My Mum said which made me look back round and seen she was still there trying to wake Wanda up.

"5 more minutes." She said weakly while burying her head into my chest.

"Wait a minute this isn't my pillow." She said tiredly then she looked up from my chest and seen me and she blushed as bright as a tomato.

"Is my chest as comfy as your pillow?" I asked Wanda with a slight smirk.

"Shut up." She said while she wrapped herself more in the blanket.

"You both get changed then we will eat." Mum said with a smile.

Wanda got up from the couch while she was still wrapped in the blanket she started to head for the elevator while I was stretching.

"Wait a minute! That is my blanket!" I shouted at Wanda who was getting into the elevator who turned around with a smile

"I don't think I am getting that back." I said to no one in particular but that made everyone laugh

I started to head for the stairs and I headed to my floor and I got out of my pjs into a science pun T-shirt and jogging bottoms.

I got back down to 107 and sat the dining room table in between dad and Wanda, as I did the tension in the air changed and everyone started to look at Wanda and I and they all had smirks on their faces and I didn't had to look at them to know that.

"Bruce how is Doctor Ross?" I asked to change the subject off of Wanda and I.

"I-I it is going fine I have a date with her tomorrow night." Bruce said while blushing and that made everyone look at Bruce instead.

"I completely forgot to ask, did you take my advice at the museum?" Natasha asked which made him blush even more

"Yes I did and it worked." He said while looking down while Natasha put her arms in the air celebrating.

"Was she the one in the elevator on the night of the museum opening?." Bucky asked which I waited for Bruce to reply but he didn't so I nodded.

"How do you know?" Steve asks me.

"I've met her before and I seen her in the elevator on that night." I said while smirking at Bruce.

"Snitch." Bruce said annoyed.