☆ j. cage ☆

"AND HERE WE HAVE johnny cage and his partner y/n l/n, stepping onto the red carpet!" the announcer spoke as you and johnny stepped out of the limo. "holy shit.." you muttered, covering the flashes from the cameras. "yeah, i know, this place is huge!" johnny replied as he led you onto the red carpet.

"look at them, wearing outfits with matching colors; they truly are a power couple!" "damn straight!" the male exclaimed as the two of you posed for a few pictures, continuing your walks on the carpet afterwards. you chuckled as you rubbed you eyes. "i'm going to be blind by the time this thing's over" you joked. "luckily, there's less cameras where the food's at. you're not losing your vision tonight" your boyfriend spoke. "oh, you've saved me yet again, johnny cage!" you said in a dramatic tone. "of course i did, gorgeous; saving damsels in distress is what i do" johnny replied, winking at you as he finished the bit.

the two of you went deeper into the party, running into various celebrities. you didn't know them, but johnny sure did. the most you could do was stand there and listen to the conversation, nodding every once in a while.

"you doing okay, baby?" the actor asked, a hand on your shoulder as you walked away from johnny's celeb friend. "yeah, why?" "i know public events aren't really your thing, and i feel like i dragged you to this" johnny explained. "johnny, you didn't force me to come here or anything, i came here because i love you! if would've been a dick move if i stayed home, especially when you come to all my things" you spoke, smiling at him. "besides, you're getting your award tonight, i'm not missing that for anything."

johnny smiled. "and this is why i love you, you're so damn supportive! can't wait to marry you one day" he said, making a blush appear on your face. "huh??" "oh, awards are starting soon! we have to get a good table" johnny said as he led you to one of the tables towards the front. you couldn't believe he changed the subject so quickly! regardless, you calmed down your blush, sitting down in a chair that johnny had pulled out for you. johnny himself took a seat, looking up at the stage.

☆☆☆

"now, the winner of best male actor by viewer's choice is...johnny cage!" everybody clapped as johnny quickly got up onto the stage. he was handed his award, kissing it. "yeah, let's all face it, i'm amazing; but not as amazing as y/n, who is my partner, but also my bestie and companion" johnny spoke into the mic, smiling at you. "without them, not only would i have been lonely, but i wouldn't be able to do half the things i do without their support."

the crowd awed and cooed, making you blush. "you know what.." johnny said as he shoved the award into someone else's hand, hopping down from the stage. "johnny?" "y/n, my gorgeous, wonderful lover..i meant every word i said just now, and there's so much more i want to be able to say to you! for now, there's only one thing i want to say.."

johnny pulled a small box from his box. "i ask this as john carlton, not johnny cage; would you, y/n l/n, make me the happiness man alive and marry me?" he asked, opening the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. you covered your mouth in shock.

"of course i will!" you exclaimed as you embraced johnny happily. the crowd clapped and cheered as johnny slipped the ring onto your finger. "i can't believe you said yes.." he spoke, sighing in relief. "why wouldn't i?? you're amazing, whether it be johnny cage or john carlton!" you replied, kissing his cheek.

☆☆☆☆☆
didn't know how to end it lmao
funny how i thought of this when listening to international love