○ smoke/scorpion ●

"Y/N!" SMOKE EXCLAIMED, CATCHING your body before it hit the ground. you gave a weak smile to him as he sat you down on a chair. "thank you, tomas.." you told him. smoke nodded, rushing off to find a medkit. "these gashes are deep.." scorpion pointed out, inspecting you. "don't be too concerned..i'm fine" you reassured as smoke returned, kneeling besides you and patching up your wounds.

"how did you get them?" scorpion asked. "oh, it's nothing crazy, bi-han and i were just training" you told him, watching as the boys tensed up. "bi-han..did this?" smoke questioned, making sure he heard you correctly. you nodded. "and you don't think that's an issue? as your partner, he shouldn't hurt you this much while training. and to think that he didn't even help you fix up your wounds either.." scorpion was getting more furious by the second.

"he's just an intense fighter" you defended, making smoke frown. "not to talk bad about our grandmaster, but..i don't think he's being a great boyfriend. he always has some sort of problem with your presence. like the other day, when you were telling us about what happened in his office? he tried to hurt you with his ice.." he explained as he finished with your wounds.

you were silent, not really knowing what to say. someone in a relationship doesn't usually try to hurt their partner..but he does have a temper, so maybe he didn't mean to? then again, it's not exactly the first time something like that has happened..

smoke placed a hand on your shoulder as he saw your conflicted expression. "he doesn't deserve you..there are better guys out there.." he told you. you looked away, feeling conflicted. was he suggesting that you break up with sub-zero? you've only been together for a month or so, maybe you could still make this work? "i'll..i'll just see what happens.." you told them, making them both sigh. "just know that we'll be here for you" scorpion spoke, earning a nod from you.

"i'll see you two later, yeah? i have to go train the rookies" you said, walking off. "be safe!" smoke called out as you gave a thumbs up. the male then sighed, scorpion placing a hand on his shoulder. "it'll be alright, brother.." he reassured. smoke gave a small smile. "yeah..i just don't him to hurt them.." he replied.

○●○●○
this is kinda connected to the sub-zero oneshot
i wanna see what i can come up so i can possibly make a full story from this