° reptile °

"ARE YOU SURE THIS'LL work..?" you asked shang tsung, who held a syringe filled with a yellow liquid. "yes, it couldn't be more potent; besides, i'm trustworthy, i've done nothing but help you since you met me" the sorcerer replied, injecting you with the liquid. you tensed up as the needle pierced your arm. shang tsung pulled it out as reptile approached the two of you.

"what's going on?" he asked, noticing the syringe. "nothing for you to worry about, syzoth. have you done what i asked?" shang tsung asked, earning a nod from the zetarrean. "great. i will leave you two be then" he said, glancing at you as he walked away.

"are you alright, y/n? he's not experimenting on you, is he?" reptile questioned as a concerned expression appeared on his face. "nono, i just wasn't feeling well and he was healing me.." you spoke, unable to make eye contact. reptile frowned. "if you say so..but what if he didn't inject you with healing serum?" he asked. "syzoth..i know you're worried and i love you for that, but i'm fine. he didn't do anything" you replied.

reptile sighed, embracing you. you went to hug back, but didn't, fearful that more contact with him would get him infected. "i love you, y/n.." he spoke. "i..love you too, syzoth" you said hesitantly, a small smile on your face.

°°°°°
requested by: Animalfjofmc
WHERED MY MOTIVATION GO, WHAT THE HELL