MY SPANKING PARTNER

Author of the book:  Yoonkeeri

Author of the book: Yoonkeeri

Reviewer: Sugaga777

Title: 3.5/4

The title of the story is eye-catching and suits the story well, yet the title can be something with a story-centred idea.

Cover: 2/4

The cover is well-designed and neat to look at, but it didn't catch one's attention perfectly.

Blurb: 3/5

The blurb is a quick piece, you should add a small summary of the story or the central base of the story for readers to have an idea about the story.

Writing style: 10/10

The writing style is pretty good, like a novel. It's just perfect.

Character Development: 5/5

There is a good character development, I mainly like the kind and respectful nature of Jin. The personality that characters have is a perfect mixture of originality and flaws.

Grammar: 10/10

The grammar used is so good, no objections.

Vocabulary: 10/10

The vocabulary you used is causal but with the good use of complex words. The vocabulary really fits the atmosphere of the saga.

Plotting: 11.5/12

The plotting is something I never read, it intriguing and fascinating. At first I thoughts it would be something that all mature book have, as you know it have a word "Spank". But it wasn't. I really like how you jotted down chapter which show their relationship building up.

Emotions: 8/10

Emotions were good, yet at some point the dialogues felt pressed and neutral in emotion at starting chapters.

Creativity: 6/10

I like how you divide the chapter in to sections, there wasn't many creative things, I would like to suggest you to make banners, maybe add some quotes related to the story or chapter.

Worth reading: 9/10

As I said I really like the character and the connection they bond in every chapter, the kind and understand words. I especially loved the explicit part!

Overall impression: 8/10

Overall, everything is good! You just need to improve in blurb, cover and creativity.

Total: 86/100

Make sure to thank your reviewer and follow them

Have a great day/night!!