UNEXPECTED TIES

Reviewer: Sugaga777
Author:  spellboundeed

Title: 4/5
The title of the story is eye-catching and suits the story perfectly. It would be good to add subtitles.

Cover: 3/5
The cover is well-designed and neat to look at, but it didn't catch one’s attention perfectly.

Blurb: 4.5/5
The blurb is an amazing piece, it is a nicely crafted summary of the story. You should use some quotes and dialogue too for creativity.

Writing style: 8.5/10
The writing style is pretty good, just too much dialogue with no gestures. You wrote dialogues and it is good to make the connection and atmosphere in the story, but some of the dialogues can have gestures, facial expressions and remarks of emotions, which wasn’t mentioned.

Character Development: 5/5
There is a good character development, I like Hana as her personality was very friendly and an honest person. I like how she was willing to help her best friend.

Grammar: 9.5/10
The grammar used is so good, no objections. Just when you use or a dialogue has some gaps between, I saw you use an ellipsis with 3 dots. In most of the places you have used 2 dots which is not a standard form.

Vocabulary: 9/10
The vocabulary you used is casual yet uses some complex words. The vocabulary really fits the atmosphere of the saga.

Plotting: 10/10
The plot is such a nice drama to enjoy with a lot of interesting parts, it resembles a tough situation for two friends, some in love and difficulty in making the right decision which can be relatable in real life. I love the plot, it is interesting to read.

Emotions: 7/10
As I said of emotions, some of the dialogues can show or hold more emotions and gestures than mentioned.

Creativity: 7/10
The creativity was good, you gave a virtual appearance of the characters. You should add some banners and maybe some related quotes etc.

Worth reading: 8/10
It is worth reading this book. I would recommend the one who likes K-dramas, it's entertaining and interesting and maybe you can learn something from it!

Overall impression: 8/10
Overall, everything is good! You just need to improve in cover and emotions. Other than that all is good!

Total: 83.5/100

Follow the reviewer and make sure to show your appreciation.