CLASS REUNION

Reviewer: 0rbofnight

Author: TK_sparkle_world

Book title: 8/10

The title "Class reunion"  is a unique way of titling the book . It's catchy even though it sends the book where it takes or where it all starts from which is a class reunion. That's a pretty good thing that will make the reader more curious about what will happen in the reunion.

Book cover: 7/10

The cover  is beautiful. I can see you tried to make a college. It is not a common thing to do as most of the time the author chooses one picture for the title.  A collage can be eye-catching and unique, making your cover stand out. On the positive side, a collage cover can convey a sense of excitement and intrigue.

On the flip side, one possible negative aspect is that a collage cover might become too busy or cluttered if not executed properly. It's important to strike a balance between the various elements and ensure that they come together harmoniously. Additionally, some readers may prefer a more minimalist or focused cover that highlights a specific theme or character. But for me even though I prefer one picture cover, you made a good work . It's beautiful!!.

Blurb: 9/10

The blurb has too many dialogues with different scenes of the book. Using dialogue in the blurb can give readers a taste of the characters' voices and the overall tone of the story. Which definitely did.  It can create intrigue and make the blurb more engaging. However, it's important to strike a balance and not reveal too much of the plot. And I can totally see how you did not reveal too much but just that much to hook the readers to your story. Well done!!.

Concept and Plot: 8/10

The concept of the plot sounds interesting, especially with the focus on couples meeting at a reunion and navigating their past traumas and insecurities. I really liked how the story explores the complexities of relationships and how the characters work through their past baggage. It adds depth and relatability to the plot.

Pace: 7/10

The pace is good, striking a balance between being fast and slow. This allows readers to engage with the story without feeling rushed or bored.

However,  there are a lot of time skips without the completion of scenes. This can sometimes disrupt the flow and leave readers wanting more closure. To enhance the reading experience, it might be helpful to ensure that each scene feels complete before moving on to the next one. This way, readers can fully immerse themselves in the story and connect with the characters and events.

By refining the scene transitions and providing a sense of closure, you can create a more cohesive narrative that keeps readers hooked from start to finish.

Character Introduction and Character Development:  7/10

The character introductions were well done, with good descriptions. You can add more description to make the characters feel even more real and relatable, adding elements like body language and actions can definitely enhance the connection with readers. These details can help readers visualise the characters and better understand their emotions and motivations.

As for character development, it's awesome that you've incorporated the theme of letting go of trauma and the development of relationships. This adds depth and growth to the characters, making their journey more engaging and relatable.

Grammar and Vocabulary:4/10

The story is so good but this simple thing  makes it difficult to read. There are a lot of grammatical mistakes and punctuation. Like the 1st para of the first chapter has a lot .

“It's 7 am in Seoul. Such a beautiful night calm cold air, beautiful street lights, someone people are hanging out , other are busy on their phone.  One boy just proposed to the girl and now they are celebrating there new start of life. But on this calm night someone is driving a car like he was in some race or maybe getting late for reaching somewhere. He was driving but suddenly his phone to started ring. He looked at the caller id and smiled . He picked up the call.”

Instead this is the edited version of this same paragraph.

“It's 7 am in Seoul. Such a beautiful night with calm cold air, and beautiful street lights. Some people were hanging out, and others were busy on their phones.  One boy just proposed to a girl and now they are celebrating their new start in life. But on this calm night, someone is driving a car like he was in some race or maybe getting late for reaching somewhere. He was driving but suddenly his phone started to ring. He looked at the caller ID and smiled. He picked up the call.”

You can see how changing the correct grammar and punctuation makes it easy to read it and visualise it.

I am sure you did a good job in writing. You just need some editing and change the way of writing and describing the situation or character. You can watch tutorials or practise more .

Writing Style: 5/10

The story itself is really good. However,  the way the situations, characters, and their actions and feelings are described could use some improvement. It's important to create a visual and emotional connection with readers, so they can truly immerse themselves in the story.

There are a lot of dialogues, which can be fun! But it's also important to consider how the dialogues are delivered and the background in which they take place. This can add depth and context to the conversations, making them even more interesting and engaging.

Overall, You're on the right track with your writing, just need some improvement and I enjoyed the dialogues!  It was fun.

Overall Impression: 6/10

The story has some interesting elements, like sweet love and side couples, which adds depth to the characters and their relationships. There is room for improvement in grammar and vocabulary, as well as in the description elements. Having strong grammar and vocabulary can definitely enhance the reading experience and make the story flow more smoothly. Descriptive elements are important! They help create a stronger connection to the story and the characters, allowing readers to visualise and immerse themselves in the world you've created.

Keep up the great work and continue refining your writing. With a bit of polishing, your book will shine even brighter!

Rating on Book : 6/10

I enjoyed it enough to want to read it again! And that's a great sign that the story has captured my interest.

I hope to see the author's real talent shine through even more. The author has potential and I believe that you can excel even further. Improvement is always a part of the writing process, and with some fine-tuning, an author's talent can truly shine.

Your way of thinking is  great, a little improvement is what you need . Well done!!.
I hope more people get a chance to enjoy it too!

Thank you..

TOTAL:  67/100

Follow the reviewer and make sure to show your appreciation.