zero

“𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒖𝒃𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆”

This book will circle around bdsm relationships.

•Dominant and submissive relation

•Master and slave relation

•Rules and discipline

•Rewards and punishments

•Rough and degrading

•Spanking and manhandling

•Bondage

•Sensory deprivation play

•Pet play

•Kinky roleplay

•Age play

•Wax play

•Ice play

•Impact play

•Orgasam denial and counting

•Electrostimulation

•And much more.

Like I already said this book is based on bdsm and well it's not like movie “Fifty Shades Of Grey” (which didn't even show the real bdsm don't fight me I have watched the movie with full on straight face like what the hell I'm watching but I still watched two of it's parts ヽ(´▽`)/).

Being the dominant doesn't mean you have to be CEO and such.  And be perfect all the time. Dominants are also humans; they also make mistakes too.

Being submissive also doesn't mean when you are in your limits you must have to obey NO it's not that submissives can use safewords and dom have to stop everything on the point.  And if there is something sub uncomfortable they can talk and solve things about it.

Last thing I already warned you about what  this book is about. So they will be rough and hard, not soft and vanilla. Meaning the both will do what they like. It can be beating the shit out of others or being all cuddly. It will be up to them to be respectful to all the kinks and fetishes.

And everything happens with their agreement. Not with force or anything.

•DON'T KINKSHAME
•DON'T HATE
•IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE LEAVE IMMEDIATELY NOW.

Hope you enjoy my book and give support. I really enjoy writing about these subjects and I'm trying to write about it in detail. I hope you understand it.

The myths are written in the start of chapter which are completely wrong NOT RIGHT. Okay.

This is a work of fiction and all the cataracts used in this book aren't related to it at all. This is my imagination and for some people to understand what real BDSM is.

The real purpose for this book is to let people know that those people who like BDSM aren't freaks. Being in this type of relationship is not abusive.

This relation has consent and care. The people who participate in this act love what they are doing. They are not harming each other. That's their way of caring and loving.

So please be respectful with everyone around you. Let them be who they are. Don't judge their sexuality and their definition of love and care.

BORAHAE 💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
          ^_^