seven

Myth
“BDSM involves fancy tools and
expensive equipment”

"Hyung, can we play video games together? I wanted to play yesterday but Yunie wanted to go out, ''Ye-jun asked him to enter his room. He looked up from his computer where he was doing editing. "Okay go set it up while I complete my work yennie" His brother ran happily to set up their game program. Jungkook smiled and got back to his work.

His phone rang beside him and he took his phone still looking at his computer screen for any fault in his work. After he was satisfied with his work he saved the video. He looked at his phone and blushed seeing whose text it was. “I will pick you up tomorrow at five pm. Be ready” he read the message which was sent to him by Kim taehyung. "Okay hyung, I will be ready," he replied.

It's been three days since they had a talk and Jungkook was in deep thought about what Taehyung told him. He had searched through the internet and found some stuff about it. Finding it all interesting and exciting. After much searching and thinking he realized that he is submissive without himself knowing.

And Taehyung saw through him. What he liked and how to treat him. Jungkook felt nice and happy obeying the older. He wanted to let go of his control and fully trust the older and to make the elder happy and proud of himself. He wanted to do what the elders commanded him. And now he has already made up his mind. He will do it.  He knew the elder would help him throughout this and clear his doubt.

"Hyung~ what are you doing? It's already been half an hour and I'm still waiting" The door opened revealing his pouty brother taking him out of his thoughts. "Let's go. Today I will beat your ass up. Don't cry then" he said, dragging his brother out. "You will be crying, hyung watch out," his brother said laughing at him.  "We will see"

And they played and all the siblings gathered together while Ye-jun slipped on jungkook's lap while the youngest of all of them sat on his sister's lap and well the house was full of laughter whining shouting dancing until the TV switched off on their faces and they groaned. "Papa you are no jam. I'm telling Mama" Yu-jun whined calling their mother who came glaring at her husband.
                          --------------

"Nari baby look who is at the door, '' her mother said when the doorbell rang. "Who is it?" She asked through the door lock system. “Kim taehyung to pick jungkook up” and she squealed, hearing who was here she could finally see him. "Mama it's taehyung oppa to pick Kookie up" She announced to her mother who gave her permission to open the door. She smiled looking at the man in front of her, tall and handsome. "Come in that horsie I mean jungkook oppa is getting ready"

She said taking him into the hall and telling to take a seat. “You must be the sister he talked about, '' Taehyung said while taking a seat. "Yes, I'm jeon nari. Do you need anything?" And Taehyung Shook his head. “No, I'm okay. I will just wait for him” nari nodded and took a seat beside him. "Hi, I'm Jungkook's mother. We met once before" her mother came from the room to meet him.  "Hello, yeah I remember you. How are you, auntie?" He asked politely. "I'm good, what about you?" She asked her with a smile on her face. “I'm doing great too” and there was a loud wailing coming from the youngest room. "That's my cue gotta take care of him. Be comfortable and Lily no silly talk" she warned her daughter before going to her baby boy.

"So you are Kim Taehyung whom my brother will marry. I'm telling you well I'm warning you don't hurt my pretty baby brother. He may be older than us but he still is my baby brother. If you hurt him the slightest bit I will come to your throat and kill you so don't ever do anything that my pretty brother doesn't agree" taehyung raised his hands in surrender. “I won't hurt him I promise”

She scooted closer to him and looked at him. "You said he talked about me. What did he say?" She asked curiously. “He said you like to annoy him a lot but he loves you too much because you are his beautiful baby sister” and her eyes shined hearing it. "You know why I call him horsie because horses are so beautiful and pretty and strong and my brother has all those qualities and don't tell him that okay and I love him more"

Taehyung looked down on his watch, seeing the time already five. He took his phone and messaged him. “Ready then come downstairs I'm here” and send it. He looked beside him, seeing nari serious look on her face. "Do you like my brother but if you don't then go away now and don't you Dare to play with his emotions." She asked again and he gave him a genuine smile, liking the way the family treated each other. “Yes I do like him and I will never play with his emotions”

They heard footsteps coming down and they both looked at the source of the noise. There came Jeon Jungkook with all his glory looking beautiful and breath-taking. Jungkook's eyes widened looking at the scene in front of him, his maybe future husband with his troublemaker sister he quickly went towards them and blushed when he saw taehyung looking him up and down admiring him. "Hi hyung when did you come"

“Hello pretty it's been ten minutes,” he said with his deep velvety voice and Jungkook blushed again. His sister looked at them amused seeing how little things from Taehyung were affecting her brother. She can tease him later but for now, she should tell them to leave the house because they both were staring at each other. "Uhm yeah I got it you both like each other but you both should stop looking at each other like this it's making me feel creepy go out now. It was nice meeting you taehyung oppa. Come next time and have dinner with us together" she said pushing her brother towards the front door who was having a hard time registering what his sister was saying and when he understood he died from embarrassment while blushing hard.

Taehyung took his hand in his. “It was nice meeting with you too. If everything goes well I will surely have dinner with you all. Bye,” he said, giving her a smile before going out and leading Jungkook to his car and putting seatbelts on before going towards their destination.
       *************************

I love Jeon Nari in this book o(^^o). Did you guys like it let me know it gives me the motivation to write.

Facts: I went to school at the age of three and a half. And after the age of seven, I went to school at morning 6:30 am and came home at 4:30 pm till I was sixteen.  ̄ˍ ̄

When did you go to school for the first time?

BORAHAE 💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
          ^_^

*I still love Jeon Nari 😌😌