four

Myth
“BDSM is just about sex”

Jungkook thought about how his date went. How he had a good talk with his date. How he started liking him. How he finds him attractive. How the guy also takes a liking in him. And one thing stuck his mind when taehyung said “I will show you the real me in our next date and that will be the time you can backup once and for all but if you won't you will be stuck me”

He was thinking about what he would show him. What is the thing that can make him scared that he will have to back up? He didn't get it but he is sure not getting backup from anything. He is ready to be with him and strangely already trusts him. He already is seeing his future with him.  And he is happy that he found the right person at the right time. Yeah it's only been one date but his feeling says the taehyung guy is right for him.

He thinks about it again and again if he is ready for the marriage thing and the answer is always yes. How many time he thought about it that if he get married now will he regret it or not. And the answer was the same all the time.  He won't regret it even a little bit.  It was surprising for himself too that he is trusting the man he met only once in this much length but it's just like his whole body and soul saying he is the one, his other half.  And he has always been the one to listen to what his heart says.

He heard a knock on his room door and he sat up on his bed before telling them to come in. The door opens and his sister comes in and sits beside him. "So it's true you went on a date and it was successful?" His sister asked him with a sad face. She loves her brother too much. Just thinking that her brother will leave the house sooner than later makes her sad.  "Aww meow are you sad about it hm." He said and hugged her who tightly hugged him back. 

"Yes I am sad because then my horsie brother won't be home and who will be my horsey and give me piggyback then" she said, smashing his cheeks between her hands.  "Yah I'm not a horse, I'm your brother, mama call me bunny for you to know '' he removed her hands stopping her from squeezing his cheeks more.  "Bunny my ass you are horse, wait not horse because they are beautiful and pretty and you are not" she said and that's how sibling fights started they bickering back and forth calling each other names pulling hair hitting each other.

After they both get tired or more like when their mother shouted at them to stop their fight or she will tell their father they stopped catching their breath.  And they both fall on Jungkook's bed, his sister's head on his lap while he plays with her hair.  "So you are really gonna be married now and leave us" she asked, getting sad again.  He leaned down and kissed her forehead.

"I don't know yet if I will marry him or not but even if I get married I will come visit then and now so don't be sad hm. And think about it, you will be peaceful without me in the house, won't you?" He wiggled his eyebrows and her tears fell out from her beautiful eyes to her cheek. "Oppa don't say it, I will miss you.  You know that how much we fight, I still love you. You are my brother, my lovely brother after all and I love you" she cried and he cleaned her tears before teasing her more.

"So you accept I'm a great brother. You won't be able to live without me. I know I'm the best brother on earth. But you are ugly I don't love you.  Momma adopted you from under the bridge. When I was three we went on a picnic then when we were coming home we heard a baby crying under the bridge being the great person I am I told momma to go and check. We went there and found you all so ugly and crying. Mama papa was going to leave you but I was feeling generous so I told them I'm okay having you in the same house so now you are here" he gave the full story and looked down facing his sister but instead the pillow was thrown at his face.

"Forget about it, I hate you. You ugly human" she said and stormed out and he laughed at her before chasing her down in the house hugging her saying sorry. Forgetting about how his life will be in some months and he sure will be loving it.

On the other side of the city there is also another boy who is also thinking about how his life will be if the other accepts his lifestyle. And he hopes the others accept it and he will be the happiest man. “I can't wait to make you mine”
          *************************

It's crazy how I published all my books today, writing and publishing them in a few hours. And funny, I write all the chapters after getting scolded from my mom and my mom scolded as hell you know Asian mom because I didn't want to go to my uncle's house next door. And I end up writing chapters for all of my books.

Btw have you guys watched fifty shades of grey and darker? How was your weekend?  Mine was somewhat good I think.

Guys give feedback. I love to read your feedback and thank you for supporting my work. Let me know if I'm going too slow or fast.

BORAHAE 💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookid
          ^_^

My past rambling 🫠