two

Myth
“People who like BDSM
are traumatized”

Knock knock

"Papa I'm here'' Jungkook said standing in front of the room for permission to come in.  The door opened revealing his father.  "Come in koo"

He went inside and sat beside his wife and motioned him to take a seat. He sat down in front of them obediently on the chair.  "What do you wanna talk about papa mama?" He asked them, getting nervous from the look they were giving him.  "Did I do something wrong?" He asked again with his big doe eyes. 

"No koo you didn't do anything wrong. It's something else, jun-seo stop scaring him, tell him why he is here," his mother told him gently while glaring at his father. "Okay okay don't give me your scary look"

"Jungkookie baby, actually we arranged a blind date for you. We asked you other day if you wanted us to arrange it for you. And you said yes. I have a close friend whose son wants to settle down and like same gender. And don't worry we are not forcing you at all hm.  If you don't like him then don't agree to the marriage because that boy already wants to get married early. He is two years older than you. Just go on a date tomorrow to get to know him. If you start liking each other then it's good. But if not then don't get pressure and say yes to the marriage proposal hm."

He looked at them swelling down all the information he got. He didn't date much and that's because he wasn't the person to go out and socialize with people. He was always stuck at home with his computer. And he already got a job as an online video editor for a company with a good salary. He was content with it. He knew his parents worried about him and he also wanted to have a partner in his life now. "Okay I will go" he told them and they looked happy.

"You will not regret it koo." His mother hugged him.  "Yeah but koo if you don't like him or any slightest thing you won't like about him then you can say no. Don't worry, we support you and we are not forcing you." His father combed his hair softly with his finger.  "Thank you, papa mama," he said, kissing both their cheeks. 

"But wait, where is my date? You didn't tell me the place, papa" he asked with a small smile.  "Oh yeah it's in cafè Moonchild I will send the address okay" his father sent him the address and he left the room after saying I love you.

He went to his room and went into his closet searching for tomorrow's outfit to wear. He searched through it all for half an hour matching different clothes and later finalized with jeans pants white shirt with leather jacket. He lay them beside satisfied with his choice and went to bed after sending his work which he had done before. 
               ------------------------------

Jeon family names and meanings:

Father: Jun-seo -handsome, auspicious
Mother: Eunji - kindness, intellact, mercy
Eldest: Jung-kook -great country
Sister: Nari -Lily flower (purity, fertility)
Eldest twin: Ye-jun -talent, handsome
Other twin: Yu-jun -friend, courage, handsome
Youngest: Jung-hoon -honest, rank
          ************************

Thank you guys for reading this book. It means a lot to me. Do you want me to go into detail about the myths? If you guys want I will write about it and these myths are wrong.

Am I going too slow?  Let me know guys.

BORAHAE 💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
          ^_^