one

Myth
"People who like BDSM are sexual deviants and freaks."

Tap! Tap! Click! Click! He is busy completing his work on time. The computer is connected to several different devices while he edits the video. "Jungkookie come have dinner" he heard his mother calling him from downstairs. "Coming momma" he shouted back before giving the last touch and saving the video.

He stretches his body before going downstairs for dinner. He went outside of his room and his sister leaped on him. "Let's go horsie" she shouted in his ear, hopping on his back. "You will fall nari," he said, holding her tightly. "You won't let me fall I know that; now giddyap horsey" They went down around the dining table.

"Nari get down and place these on the table", their mother told her and she got down without complaining and helped her by placing things on the table. Jungkook looked around and saw his twin brothers sitting on their chairs laughing at his other twin who had a pained face.

"What happened yunie why are you laughing hm? And what about you yenie, what's with these expressions?", he asked both of them while picking his youngest brother who was trying to be Thor with his toy hammer. "Yenie got punished again," Yu-jun youngest of the twins, replied while laughing at his brother who gave him an intense glare.

"Yu-jun stop laughing at him. And you ye-jun what you did this time hm '' he asked both his brothers who stopped doing whatever-fighting- they were doing when they heard being called by their full name. "Sorry hyung, '' Yu-jun, the youngest of the twins said and run-off to his mother.

"I-i I pickfightinschoolagain," he said, not meeting elder eyes. "Jeon Ye-jun repeated," he said sternly and let go of his youngest brother who went to sit on his high chair. "He picked a fight again in school" he got the answer from his father who sat on his chair. "What? Why?" He asked his brother who looked down guilty. "I'm sorry hyung please don't get mad I learned my lesson Papa didn't go light-handed on me this time. I promise I won't do it again. Please please don't stop talking with me please" he begged with sincerity in his eyes and voice.

Jungkook looked at him and then at his father who gave him a small nod. "Okay I accept your apology but it is the last time I got it" he said and the younger one didn't take time swearing not doing it again. "Papa Yu-jun also needs your spanking this time I suggest you give him a hard spanking," he said and another whose name was dragged in between whipped his head towards them with wide eyes. "Yes papa give him his punishment I vote for it too" Nari said sitting beside his eldest brother and the younger one was already choking on his saliva.

"B-but why? I didn't do anything wrong" Yu-jun said in his defence. "You were laughing at your brother's pain and it is not the first time. It's wrong" jungkook said and Ye-jun was the fastest one to agree. "Yes yes papa he always laughs at me when I get punished by you or hyung" he pointed at his brother who had tears in his eyes. "Yes I agree with him too," Nari said again. And this time yu-jun tears fall from his glossy eyes.

"Enough of you all eat your dinner and stop cornering the poor baby" their mother scolded these three siblings and wiped his second youngest son's tears from his red cheeks and kissed his forehead. "But he is wrong papa'' Ye-jun said but stopped his protests when he saw his mother giving him a look. "I will talk to him, now you guys eat your dinner hm" their father said and both brother and sister were fast to celebrate their victory while Jungkook just looked at them.

They had their dinner peacefully after it, then the three boys cleaned the kitchen together. "Jungkookie baby when you are done come to me I have something to tell you," his father told him and he replied with a small yes.

"Ooo does hyungie do something wrong too? Is he going to get punished? '' the twin said beside him and he shrugged thinking what he did wrong or if it was something else his father wanted to talk about.
.....................................

BORAHAE 💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
^_^