eight

I look up at him when he opens the door for me "Thank you" I voice out and he smiles at me. “It's my pleasure” he put my seatbelts on and closed the door turning around and entering the car. And the car took off to our destination which I don't know about.

"Where are we going today?" I wanted to know about it. He glanced at me before looking back at the door in front. “Hotel to have dinner” he replied simply and well I know that. "I know that hyung but which hotel?" He said facing him completely. “You will know” and Jungkook huffed and looked away.

“C'mon don't pout here you can play some songs while we get there” taehyung gave him his phone to play music from his playlist. Jungkook scrolled through the playlist and his eyes caught the one song. Young and beautiful by Lana Del Rey.  He played the song and started singing with it.
.......

They arrived at the hotel and Taehyung opened the car door for him, opening his seatbelt landed hand to hold Jungkook and took it blushing. He led him inside the hotel going to a private room which tae reserved beforehand.  The hotel wasn't big or small, it was just perfect. The food they ordered was delicious. Jungkook had to admit it.

They talked about how their days went, how the food was and how their work was going. “What do you think about it jungkook? ” he asked and Jungkook knew what he was talking about.

"Um, I thought about it and searched a little bit too. I thought about what I wanted what I like what would be like and the answer always came to that yes I want it." He said and looked up meeting taehyung eyes seeing the man smile adoringly towards him.

“That's great jungkook. I promise I will be a good dominant for you, and train you with all my heart. ''Taehyung reached his hand and held it, fingers intertwined together. "I'm happy that I will be your submissive. I want to get trained and submit to you"

“We will talk about it over the contract and openly discuss it. '' Taehyung took his hand and placed a kiss on the back of it, stroking his thumb. "Hyung are you gonna drop me home now? I wanna spend time with you more '' Jungkook asked when they gathered their things and went towards their car. “But beauty I have to drop you home now. Don't wanna get hate from your parents can we?” he said, opening the door for him, putting his seatbelts on.

"We can tell them they won't say no to it pretty please" jungkook holds his arm wanting to get the answer as yes. Taehyung looked at him and thought for a minute before saying yes and Jungkook cheered. That's how they found themselves snuggled in each other arms getting warm and content.
         *************************

It was an awfully shortest chapter and a filler chapter. But I promise from the next chapter it will be taehyung training jungkook to be submissive. And training the sub is a rewarding process.

Actually I was so into reading about it in detail that I forgot to write the chapter and my mind actually got off like things aren't making sense around me. And I'm not proud of this chapter outcome at all.

Okay okay but wait this books already reached 1k+ views in matter of six days like what the fuck how that happened. It's just the introduction part which is completed with this chapter and there is more to come. This book hasn't started yet.

Remember you are the best, you are perfect, everything will be okay.

It's okay to not be okay. It's okay to feel lonely.

Happiness doesn't always come from laughter and sunshine. Sometimes it also comes from tears and darkness.

Fighting  ✊

BORAHAE 💜
From your writer

tata_and_cookie
          ^_^

*Thanks for coming back who did ♡.