Main Character Cast

art credit to fuyuchino on Instagram!! (yes I commission them to draw my baby<33)

|— Stelle Alunasteria as [y/n] Alunasteria — |

Age : 15

Like : cute things, sweets, moon and stars, peace, hand to hand combat.

Dislike : anything that taste bitter, height, loud noises, crowded place.

Currently owned power : Power of Two Twin spirit

- Hellish spirit of hell, Henna the Phoenix

- Divine Spirit of heaven Raphael the Wolf

Description : Used to be a cheerful little girl but now she's a calm and collected person. Became very cautious of everything and having hard time to trust other people after the destruction of Aluna Kingdom.

What people say about her : People can't deny the beauty she inherit from her parents, especially her father and the dark blue streaks on her hair makes people can easily recognize her as the princess of the long destroyed Aluna Kingdom, thus making her have to hide herself with her hooded cloak almost all the time.

Friends : Her mentor, Violet Cieletta.

|— Boboiboy as Boboiboy — |

Age : 15

Like : his family, his friends, Tok aba's cocoa drinks, Ochobot, helping others.
Dislike : people that hurt his friend, Ochobot, and people he care about, Yaya's biscuit, not being able to help other.

Currently owned power : Elemental Manipulation 

First tier (Lightning, Wind, Earth, Fire, Water, Leaf, and Light)

Second tier (Thunderstorm, Cyclone, Earthquake, Blaze, Ice, Thorn, and Solar)

Description : A kind, friendly, and caring boy who loves helping other that are in need. He gets embarrassed easily when people compliment him, feeling like he's only doing his job and it is nothing.

What people say about him : People wouldn't be able to deny that Boboiboy is cool, especially when he's in action. There's something about him that always able to catch everyone attention. He also can be a little bit too selfless and doesn't give himself a proper credit for the things he do for people. he also risk himself for other way too much.

Friends : Gopal, Fang, Yaya, Ying, and other TAPOPS members. 

BONUS

[y/n] in Henna mode,

Cocky, impatient, eager and loves fighting, sadistic af, def 180° difference with the real [y/n] and Raphael mode [y/n].

Ps. She's not nice and pretty mean and not playful like blaze but likes to mock enemy (such an egoist-)

— Random Fact ;

In Henna mode, Fangs that [y/n] have isn't just decoration, it's used to suck on blood.