Chapter three : StarBot and TAPOPS?

'normal thoughts'

'Henna voice' (only can be heard in [y/n] mind)

'Raphael voice' (only can be heard in [y/n] mind) for those who use darkmode like me, the difference is Raphael has underlining, but i always gonna describe Raphael voice as soft and calm.

also this chapter might mostly filled with explanation and showcase hehe-

✧————————✧————————✧

3rd pov

"so, did you guys find StarBot in Planet Superlunary?" the hologram of admiral Tarung look at them with his usual stern gaze, making the squad look at each other nervously, knowing how admiral Tarung is..

"dey! you tell admiral Tarung Boboiboy!" Gopal whisper as he nudge the element manipulator beside him. "what are you two whispering about huh?!" admiral shout with fire in his eyes as he look at the two best friend, making both of them salute in panic as Gopal nudge Boboiboy once again but harder this time

"h-hey! uhh, we didn't find StarBot admiral.." the element manipulator answer nervously in low voice, but since he was the closest to the device, Admiral Tarung manage to hear it anyway, "what?! why are you heading back if you haven't find it yet huh?!" the Admiral roar at them all, making the squad flinch in fear of their scary Admiral.

"b-but, we have someone that know something about StarBot Admiral!" the molecule manipulator back up, and this seems manage to ease the admiral anger. "is that so? where is that person right now?" admiral Tarung hologram look around, trying to find any unfamiliar face there.

"she's resting right now admiral." Boboiboy answered and everyone nodded in confirmation. "bring her to me now!" the admiral demand, earning concern look from the squad, "but we have to let her rest admiral.." the element manipulator reply nervously.

"that's right admiral. we were attacked by a bunch of monsters when we were looking for StarBot Admiral, and um.." Yaya tried to explain, unsure how describe the event that happened. "she helped us defeating most of the monsters Admiral! and she fainted when we just got back to the spaceship."

*a little flashback*

a teleport was created in front of the squad and [y/n], created by Ochobot who has been in the spaceship, waiting for the squad return. "you guys! hurry!" Ochobot, called out making them all nodded and quickly pass through the teleport with [y/n] being the last one.

"phew.. glad that finally over." the molecule manipulator sigh in relief. "not like you did much anyway." Fang scoff and roll his eyes, making Gopal laugh nervously and scratch the back of his head. 

"what's for sure is that we can't thank you enough for helping us this far [y/n]." Yaya smile warmly at the black haired girl who's head hang low, face hidden by the shadow of her bangs. "she did act weirdly for a second after defeating those monsters.." Gopal whisper lowly which earned a smack on his head from Ying.

"[y/n]?" the element manipulator asked as he placed a hand on her shoulder. to everyone surprise, her body fell forward, shocking the whole squad, 

"[y/n]!"

*end of flashback*

"but you don't have to worry admiral! she already agree to help, in fact she want to meet admiral Tarung and commander Kokoci." Boboiboy added, hoping that would calm the admiral.

"alright then. get to TAPOPS station as soon as you can, understood?!" admiral Tarung sigh before giving them one last stern look, "y-yes! understood admiral!" they all salute before the hologram in front of them turned off, leaving the squad sigh in relief.