Chapter two : The Search

✧————————✧————————✧

[y/n] pov

"where is this..?" I mumble as I open my eyes. I rub my eyes as I try to look around, I see nothing but empty space, full with darkness.

'ugh..' I thought to myself as I place my hand on my head, feeling how my head is throbbing right now. I held my knees as I try to stand up, before dusting my skirt. 

I try to look around once again, "seriously.. where is this.." I grumble in confusion.

"you really wanna know where is this hm~?" I heard a feminine voice spoke, it made me instantly turn my head towards the direction of the voice.

"who's there?" I asked calmly as look around, staying alert in any incoming attack.

suddenly I heard the voice start laughing, making me tilt my head in confusion unconsciously. suddenly a light appear, revealing a feminine figure shadow, sitting in a throne.

"who I am is not important," the figure place her chin on her hand, "I'm more interested in you, [y/n] Alunasteria."

'eh?' I could feel my eyes widen in surprise, "how do you-" she cut my words off,

"how do I know your name? heh~ that's quite simple actually.. so simple that it's not important~!" she said happily as she move her free pointer around. 

I could feel an irk mark on my head, 'this person getting on my nerve..'

"oh yeah I can also hear your thought missy~" she spoke once more and chuckle, seems like my reaction is really amusing to her..

"well enough of that~ say miss [y/n] Alunasteria, how would you like to have some power on your own~?" the person say as she cross her legs, somehow.. I can imagine the expression she's having right now.. but wait.. 

'eh?'

"a power? what do you mean?" I look at the figure in confusion but interest at the same time.

"yes~ a power that you can use to put an end to the cause of your kingdom destruction miss [y/n], and perhaps a little revenge as intention~?" she explain shortly as she play with her nail

a power that can help me defeating the mastermind of my kingdom destruction..? 

'if that mean no other place would have to experience the same pain as my kingdom.. and paying back to what they have done to my kingdom.. to father and Michael..'

"I... I would love to have it- no.. I want to have it! tell me, how do I get that power?" I shout as I place a hand on my chest looking at the figure with determination.

ah.. this feeling.. it's been a long time since I felt this, burning desire in my heart..?

"ahh~ there it is, that's what I would love to see~" she chuckle as she fix her sitting position, "I'll give you that power miss [y/n], but of course in one condition~" she show her pointer, indicating the number one, 'just one?' I thought, forgetting the fact she could hear my thought.

"what is it..?" I asked hesitantly, 

"show me that you're worthy for it, [y/n] Alunasteria."

"haah!" my body jolt up as I woke up, immediately looking around my surrounding, meeting with a grey wall of my tent.