Chapter six : Planet Darus

"Can I really trust other? Can I really rely on other? I just don't want the haunting past repeat again."

✧————————✧————————✧

3rd pov

"I know where to look for Starbot next!" [y/n] suddenly exclaim, surprising the three other teen in the room. The three of them look at each other before looking back at the black haired girl, 

"Huh?? Really? Where..?" Boboiboy was the first one to open his voice and ask reluctantly.

"Planet Darus.. I'm not sure where it is, but someone like Ruby, I think her name is Amethyst? Is planning to attack that planet. They're planning to gather weapon and army from that planet.." the girl explain as she rub her chin, still unsure how to properly explain the vision Celestine gave to her.

"Planet Darus? That's the first time I heard the name.." Ying reply, starting to think about the thing that the black haired girl said.

"But where did you get the information [y/n]?" Yaya ask curiously as she raise her hand a little.

"A dream.. No, it was more like a vision. I saw Ruby talking to a silver haired girl that she called Amethyst. And she tell her that "her highness" that Ruby mention before when she steal the sword we found gave her a new order, and that order is to go to planet Darus.." [y/n] try her best to explain the dream, meanwhile the three nodded their head as they listen to the black haired girl explanation attentively.

The element manipulator couldn't help but furrowed his eyebrows, "should we tell admiral about it now? If the vision [y/n] saw will come true, that means a lot of innocent lives will be in danger later on if we don't take any action soon."

But before any of the girl could respond to the element manipulator words, the infirmary door was opened, revealing admiral Tarung with captain Kaizo right behind him.

"I see that you're awake now [y/n]," admiral Tarung greeted, making the four of them salute in response.

"Yes admiral, sorry for the commotion I made." the girl apologize as she bow a bit. This only made the fierce admiral laugh out loud his body turn to a white and blue color, earning confused look from the four teen, especially [y/n].

"Haha! It's quite alright, but make sure you don't overuse your energy too often." admiral Tarung gave the girl a thumbs up, along with a big and shiny smile.

"What made admiral and captain Kaizo go here though?" Yaya ask the two higher up who made their way towards where they sit at. But before admiral Tarung can open his mouth, the infirmary door was broke open, revealing Fang and Gopal who seems like they're out of breath,

"S-sorry we're late admiral, captain.." the shadow manipulator let out in between his breath as he walk towards the group, meanwhile the food manipulator lay on the floor in front of the door, completely out of breath.

"Well all matter is that the Boboiboy team is here, right admiral?" Kaizo look at the admiral with a serious face. The smile on admiral Tarung visage immediately change into a serious look as well, and turn to face the team,

"That's right, while you all resting after the duel event, we receive an emergency message from capital of planet Darus asking for help," the admiral start, earning a shock looked from the team, especially the the teen that has been told of the vision [y/n] seen,

"Planet Darus?? Isn't that the planet you mention [y/n]?" Ying look at the black haired girl with a hesitant look on her face, looking for confirmation.

"Ah, that should be it.." [y/n] nodded reluctantly. This successfully made the admiral look at the girl in disbelief and begin to shake her shoulder, "you know something about this?! Why aren't you saying anything huh?!"