Chapter four : Savage Trial

"Everytime I close my eyes, I always hear whispers, saying that I'm too weak to become anything."

✧--------✧--------✧

3rd pov

It was 6 am when our princess, [y/n] Alunasteria, wake up from her slumber. The girl rub her eyes, sleepiness still lingering within her blue orbs. She take a glance at the clock on the table beside her bed, '6 am.. The trial start at 7 right?' the girl thought to herself.

The black haired girl sigh softly as she let herself sit on the edge of the bed and stretch her arms up, 'It's been such a long time since I had a nice sleep like that.' a small smile carved on her lips in satisfaction as she close her eyes, enjoying the comfortable silence in her room.

Turns out a morning without her noisy mentor Violet is pretty good after all.

"I'll just get ready now." [y/n] mumble to herself before yawning, getting up and walking towards the bathroom. Entering the bathroom, she took a note that a towel was already there.

Taking her clothes off before turning on the water, her skin was hit by cold water, "So cold.." her body shivered at the contact. She turn her attention to the shower button, playing with it and finally getting the warm water after awhile, "Geez, finally.." the girl say as she pursed her lips. she then close her eyes, letting herself enjoy the warmth of the water engulfing her body.

Turning the shower off after she's done, she wrapped the towel around her body, remembering that she just forgot to bring her clothes with her. [y/n] goes out of the room and quickly made her way towards where her bag is. Rummaging through her bag, she finally found the piece of clothing she's looking for.

She quickly change into her outfit, a loose black shirt with red thin ribbon in the middle and a knee length grey skirt with shorts under of course, something that she's comfortable wearing in a fight.

(the clothing is something like this, without the belt, gloves and logo. also red ribbon and grey skirt.)

'Should I wear my cloak..?' the black haired girl thought to herself, looking at her cloak that's hanging on the closet, "I suppose this should be fine.." The girl mumble as she took her ribbon, beginning to tie her hair like usual.

After done, she took a last look on the closet mirror, 'I really do resemble father don't I?' she thought to herself, smiling sadly at her reflection.

"only my eyes that's not.." The girl whisper to herself as she walked out of her room,

"Please wish me luck Father, wherever you are.."

✧--------✧--------✧

It was perhaps a miracle that [y/n] manage to get into the trial room before 7 am. After all she did get lost cause she forgot to ask the way to get there yesterday. Then why didn't she ask the TAPOPS member around? Well...