Chapter five : Duel and Dream

"A great power comes with a greater price to pay."

✧————————✧————————✧

3rd pov

"[y/n]! Are you there? Wake up!" Ying called and knock on black haired girl door. "Yeah! Admiral Tarung have announcement to make, he called all of us out! We're here to pick you up." Yaya, who's besides the time manipulator added, knocking along with her best friend.

Only hearing silence as answer, the two girls look at eachother and nodded. Ying press on the door button, opening the bedroom door, meaning [y/n] didn't lock her bedroom door last night. The two girls enter [y/n]'s bedroom, meeting with the sight of the black haired girl still sleeping on her bed. 

They both walk towards the girl bed and shook [y/n]'s shoulder, "wake up [y/n]! we can't be late or else admiral Tarung might get angry at us." Yaya spoke softly, earning a groan from the girl.

"Already morning..?" [y/n] mumble out as she cover her eyes with her arms, shielding her eyes from the room lighting. "Yep, it's already morning! That's why you should get up and change into this clothes!" Ying beam happily as she push the girl shoulder up, making the black haired girl sit down.

"Clothes?" [y/n] tilt her head in confusion, making Ying and Yaya look at each other and smile. "That's right, we're here not to just get you, we're also here to deliver this clothing from admiral Tarung, along with a letter! Admiral says it's gift for you." the time manipulator explain as she hand the girl a set of clothing, shoes and a letter.

'A gift..?' [y/n] thought to herself as she hold the items Ying give to her in her hand.

"You can go ahead and shower, we'll wait for you outside, don't take too long okay?" Yaya gave her a warm smile and waved at the black haired girl as she walk walk out of the room with Ying following behind. As the two best friend left [y/n] by herself, she stare at the items before placing them on her bed.

[y/n] took the letter and gently tear open envelope and took out the paper before reading the words written in the letter.

" Hello [y/n] Alunasteria,

I write this letter to thank you and congratulate you for joining TAPOPS. I know that right now you're not a princess anymore and it seems like you want to keep that identity secret as well and I will respect that. Truthfully, I do not expect there's a survivor from the destruction of Aluna kingdom, not to mention the crown princess too. I have meet your father before, King Leon Alunasteria and he is truly a great and kind person, and it's truly a honour to be able to meet his only daughter and have her in this organization. 

You're also right princess- no [y/n], you have proven that you are more than just a princess. You are a princess that can stand on her own, without maid, butler or knights. I know that you only join TAPOPS to stop the person who cause Aluna kingdom destruction, but I hope you will enjoy your time here. This clothing is a gift from me as your admiral. This clothing would be appropriate for fighting, flexible and have high resistance so it won't be torn apart easily, but at the same time it can reflect your beauty as a princess, really fitting for you don't you think? Hahaha! I hope you like it princess [y/n].

- Admiral Tarung. "

[y/n] let out a sigh when she was done reading the letter as her lips curved upward, "It's kind of annoying when people immediately recognize me from my hair but.. I suppose it would be fine in TAPOPS." the black haired girl let out a small chuckle as she close her eyes. [y/n] put the fold the letter and put it on the small table beside her bed and pick up the set of clothing and make her way towards the bathroom.