chapter thirteen (trigger warning ⚠️)

A cold feeling washed over me. Like ice water on my skin. My eyes felt heavy and my mind still couldn’t grasp any certain thoughts. Cold like death settled around me. I couldn’t move like my body is made out of stone. My lungs burned with every breath I took. A loud ringing filled my ears. I felt each beat of my heart in my head. My wolf still so deep within me that it felt like she wasn’t there. The darkness is slowly turning to a deep gray. I can feel more pain. I can’t make a sound my throat feels like it’s clogged with something. A heavy weight is on my chest and another wave of ice cold washes over me.

A touch like a hand made of sand paper moves over my body. It slides across my chest and then turns down to roughly grasp my breast, squeezing it painfully. I tried to move away from it, my body to heavy to move. My mind screams as my nipple is pinched and twisted roughly. Someone is doing this. Someone is taking advantage of my body. I struggle and fight the waves of pain and slowly the gray gets lighter. The pain is more intense. Ropes hold my body in place and I struggle to open my eyes.

Alpha Liam is smiling at me with an evil look. My vision is blurred, but I can see him clearly. He is standing over me his hand on my body roughly fondling my breasts. I can tell by the look in his eyes that he is trying to inflict pain. I hold my tongue and stay mute. I can’t give him the satisfaction of hearing my pain.

“Look Nelly! The dog is awake.” Eve purred.

“Let our Liam play a little first, she just might enjoy it.” Nelly laughed from the chair by the bed. Her dress hiked up and her legs spread wide. “I’m already enjoying this playtime.”

Eve smiled and knelt down at Nelly’s feet, her eyes drawn to the pink flesh between Nelly’s thighs. “I can see that you are!” Eve said hunger in her voice.

Liam looked over his shoulder. “Don’t even think about it Eve. I have a different treat for you.”

Eve stood and turned to Liam. Her smile wicked as she licked her lips. “Anything for you my love.” She slurred.

Liam unbuttoned his pants and let his member spring free. “Come here.” He watched her hips sway as she moved to stand in front of him. “On your knees.” Liam commanded.

Eve quickly knelt down pulling her dress down so that her breasts, now bared, swayed with her movements. With his free hand Liam guided Eve’s mouth to his member. She eagerly took him in. She sucked and moved on him. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back. One hand in her hair and the other on my breast. Nelly touched herself and let out a soft moan.

I quickly became aware of my situation. I’m going to be a toy for them. I felt my body becoming lighter and I tried to pull away. I struggled and fought my bindings. His grip on me tightened and he chuckled.

“How pitiful you are. Trying to escape the fate that you are doomed to have. I’ll show you no mercy bastard brat.” Liam said between evil chuckles. He pulled back and thrust deep in to Eve’s throat to make his point. Eve moaned and her eyes closed in a sick sort of pleasure.

Nelly laughed. “You should ride her now and show her just how lucky she is to have a master like you.”

Liam smiled pulling out of Eve’s mouth. “I think that is a good idea Nelly.”

ALPHA JASON

The witch from before lay on the porch. She is still alive but still unconscious. The sun is rising and I could feel time running out. She is in the village and she’s in danger. I can feel it. I don’t have the time to worry about anything but Marilyn. I have to help her, but where is she? I felt a chill run down my spine and I felt her sudden fear. I reached out with my mind trying to link her. Something is blocking me. Some kind of barrier. It even hides her scent.