chapter eighteen

Beams of light danced in the room through the window. Tyler stood by the curtain letting the shadows hide his eyes. Marilyn slept peacefully and for the first time Tyler didn’t feel her restlessness. She glowed and sparkled like a gem and he wanted to hold her. His wolf pushed forward and he held it back. The need to mark her is becoming more intense with each moment he spends close to her.

Today he would take her to see if her toy still lived. Just the thought of someone else’s hands on his mate made his blood boil. He turned to look out the window. His thoughts going to the darkest part of his past. He couldn’t force her to accept him as a mate. His inability to produce pups would make her hate him. In the end the sorry excuse of an alpha would be her best choice. Tyler shook his head. How she can feel a mate bond with more than one male at a time confused him. That witch has the answers and she isn’t talking.

Tyler moved quickly and left the room, the witch would talk one way or another.

King Lance stood over Sarah and held the branding iron closer to her face. “What are you hiding? You only gave half of the truth! I can feel it!”

King Lance backed away and turned to the door that burst open suddenly. Tyler walked in his eyes locked on Sarah. Her small gasp drew all eyes to her.

Tyler’s voice is deep and filled with venom. “Start talking witch or I’ll drain all truth from you in the most painful way possible .”

Sarah paled and started trembling. “She can have two mates.” Sarah sobbed. Tears and words mixed with pain burst forth. “The princess can hold two marks. She has the power to produce a new blood line of werewolves. Two bloodlines, two mates.”

King Lance stepped back his face pale. “What does that mean?”

Tyler grunted and knelt in front of Sarah drawing more information to the surface. “What else.”

Sarah shivered and a pain filled cry left her lips. “The bloodline she will produce is rival to that of the Lycan’s a werewolf who can shift any night instead of only full moons.”

Tyler felt his strength waver but he dug deeper into her mind and pulled. “This hurts me as well so speak faster.”

Sarah’s eyes rolled back in her head. “You will produce no pups but your mate will give birth to three. She will carry two marks and two mates. You will be the protector, but his line will be the one that survives.”

Tyler let go of her mind and sat back holding his head. The power to control witches is a curse. To bend them to his will comes with the burden of having no children. The information this witch gave was deeply buried. The thought of having to share Marilyn made him angry but the fact that the other could give her pups made his anger waver. Could he do it? Could he let another man hold her?

King Lance stood back and watched Tyler closely. Something like this is hard to hear and the damage wouldn't be known until Tyler opened up. The air in the room felt heavy and the only sounds in the room are Sarah’s sobs. The words Sarah spoke  darkened the room and made the air heavy. King Lance mulled over the thought of his daughter creating a new line of hybrids one that could take over both sides. He wanted to stop it but the war on Tyler’s face held him in his place. If Tyler wants to raise a pup it wouldn’t be his own blood.

Tyler stood and turned to King Lance. “I need to think about this and first we have to see if that low born still lives.”

King Lance nodded letting Tyler leave the room. The sobbing witch in front of him looked broken and small. “Take her to the servants quarters and lock her in a room. We may still need her.”

King Lance walked to his room silently his mind stuck on the dark side of this outcome.

Tyler leaned on the closed door watching Marilyn sleep. His head throbbed and he frowned. He would never get use to the after effects of controlling the witches minds. Marilyn moved slightly and the blanket slipped down to her waist. Tyler slowly moved to her side and sat down on the bed. His fingers itching to touch her. Her eyes moved behind her eyelids as she dreamed.

Marilyn dreamed of being back with the rogues, the caves and the people in front of her. Jason walked towards her with his passion filled eyes staring at her. She smiled softly at him enjoying the warmth that spread throughout her body. Strong hands wrapped around her from behind and the heat grew to flames instantly. Jason’s eyes darkened and Marilyn felt herself trapped between two walls of heat. They both attacked her gently stroking her body and trailing kisses across her skin. She moaned and turned slightly as teeth gently grazed her neck.

Marilyn’s eyes flew open and she stiffened. Tyler’s lips moved over the sensitive skin of her neck but he made no move to bite down. His hands lightly moved from her stomach slowly upwards. Marilyn wanted to pull away but the trail of pleasure held her still. She wanted to feel the heat. The pleasure of being touched gently turning her blood to fire. His hand stopped just under her breast, his thumb tracing the underside driving her wild.

Tyler moved away slightly and their eyes locked. He watched her closely. Her flushed cheeks and heavy breathing proof that she felt the same amount of pleasure he did. Slowly he cupped her breast and slid his thumb over her hard nipple. She moaned and her eyes closed.

“Do you want me to stop?” His thick voice whispered in her ear.

Marilyn’s eyes shot open a look of confusion and passion on her soft features.

“I won’t be able to if you don’t tell me now.” He whispered moving his thumb over her nipple in a circular motion.

Heat pooled between her thighs and she arched into his hand. She closed her eyes let the heat spread. His lips met hers and fire spread throughout her body. She felt the blanket leave her body in an instant as his hand left her breast and move to her inner thigh.

“I want to make you forget everything but me right now.” His husky whisper filling her head.

His hand slowly traveled up pulling her night gown up. His hand stopped at her core and his thumb slowly moved over the lips of her center. She squirmed and parted her legs slightly.

Tyler could feel his control slipping but he held himself back. He wanted her to feel the pleasure. He kissed her passionately letting his tongue search her mouth as his thumb pushed forward to circle her bud. Marilyn’s hand shot to his hair, her fingers pulling slightly as she arched her hips into him. Her wild kiss drove him mad as he quickened his movements. He slid a finger inside her. She moaned and broke the kiss. His lips moved to her neck and he sucked slightly on the tender skin.

He added a finger inside her and moved faster enjoying the way her body reacted to just his touch. He felt her body quiver and shake with her release and he quickly pulled away.

“I’ll go get a shower and get dressed. You should get ready as well, we have an Alpha to see.” Tyler said softly as he moved away from the bed. His control was not the best.

Marilyn looked at him in a daze. She slowly sat up and nodded. “Okay.”

Tyler left the room quickly shutting the door behind him. Marilyn sat confused and unable to think. She looked down at her gown and felt the heat of a blush touch her cheeks. Did he not want? She shook her head, no, he did but he didn’t. She let out a sigh. Her eyes moving to the bathroom. Her legs felt like jelly, but she quickly made her way to the shower.

The thought of seeing Jason made her heart quiver. She let another man touch her that way while Jason.. She shook her head. Both of them are bonded to me. How can I not feel attraction and pleasure from them both? 

She quickly undressed and stood under the hot shower. Something she really enjoyed since coming here. Hot baths and showers. She let the water flow over her body as she let her mind untangle the web of feelings.

Two mates made no sense but the facts are there and the way they both are. She shook her head. Tyler is more gentle and his eyes make it hard to say no. Jason is gentle but can be more forceful and rough. The two together. She shivered at the thought. The feeling of both of them touching her at the same time made her knees go weak and her blood heat up. She shook the thought from her mind and finished her shower.

The only thing she can do right now is go see if Jason is even still alive.