Kelly With His Funny Business Along With General Tomfoolery

Author's note: Okay so I used three more websites to generate as many SFW quotes as I can and they are:

https://incorrect-quotes-generator.neocities.org/
https://codebeautify.org/incorrect-quotes-generator
https://12beesinatrenchco.at/incorrect-quotes-generator/

On the Scatterpatter site there are no content warnings except for ships, and there are content filters on the 12beesinatrench site so if there are any users that see this post that are minors I'd advise you to use the content filters and to avoid the Scatterpatter site since I found some quotes on there that were unfitting for my Tumblr blog and Wattpad page.

That being said: LET'S ROLL WITH THE QUOTES!!!

Melvyn: But we're friends! I was building up to calling you a nickname soon!
Hugh: That'll never happen! In fact, you just lost "Hugh" privileges. From now on, you can call me by my last name or 'Hey, you.'.
Melvyn: Come on, Hugh.
Hugh: *glares*
Melvyn: Come on, Hey you."

Jeff: Show me Pennsylvania.
Kelly: I don't know Canadian geography.

Kelly: Who hurt you?
Jeff: *snorting* What, do you want a list?
Kelly: ...Yes, actually.

Kelly: Ow!
Jeff: What's wrong?
Kelly: I have this weird pain right above my eyebrow.
Jeff: It's called a stress headache. I got my first one when I was four.

Kelly: Anybody got any crayons so I can color in my Ph. D.?

Hugh: Is this a good idea?
Hugh: Probably not.
Hugh: Do I care?
Hugh: No.

Kelly: That awkward moment when you're scrolling through someone's old Instagram posts and you accidentally comment the entire Declaration of Independence.

Kelly: You either buckle down and do your work or you'll end up at McDonald's.
Melvyn: WE'RE GOING TO MCDONALD'S IF I DON'T DO MY WORK?
Kelly: NO!!

Kelly: *running away from Melvyn and screaming*
Melvyn, getting out of a car: WHY ARE YOU RUNNING? WHY ARE YOU RUNNING?

Hugh: Bill Nye is out on vacation, I am Bill Nein
Melvyn: Hey can I go use the bathro—
Hugh: N E I N

Kelly: So, uh, you guys comin' to my party?
Melvyn: Who?
Kelly: You guys.
Melvyn: It's just me— *notices the mirror beside him and fist bumps it* oh what up, you going?

Jeff: I think Hugh was right.
Bev: I'm surprised he hasn't marched in here to say 'I told you so.'
Richard: He wouldn't do that.
Hugh: You're right, Richard. For once in your life, you're 100% right. I would never say that.
Hugh: *turns around, the shirt he's wearing says 'Hugh Told You So' on the back*

Jeff: *Screams*
Hugh: *Screams louder to assert dominance*
Richard: Should we do something?!
Bev, observing: No, I want to see who wins this.

Jeff: Everyone, synchronize your watches.
Bev: I don't know how to do that.
Richard: I don't wear a watch.
Hugh: Time is a construct.

Hugh: Mel, I'm sad.
Melvyn: *Holds out arms for a hug* It's going to be okay.
Jeff: Richard, I'm sad.
Richard, nodding: mood.

Jeff: Everytime I hear someone talking about updog, I'm torn between not wanting to fall for it and wanting to help them complete their joke.
Bev: Okay, but what is updog?
Richard: Updog is a long sausage in a bun, often served with ketchup, mustard, onions, and/or relish.
Mik: Not, that's a hot dog. An updog is when a new version or patch of an application is released.
Hugh: No, that's an update. You're thinking of the fourth largest city in Sweden.
Melvyn: Surely, that's Uppsala, where's updog is the giant spider in Harry Potter.
Jeff: That's Aragog. Updog is a symbol conventionally used for an arbitrarily small number in analysis proofs.
Mik: You're thinking of epsilon. Updog is an upward-moving air current.
Richard: No, that's an updraft. An updog is the modern version of a henway.
Bev: What's a henway??
Jeff: Oh, about five pounds.