Movie Shooting

17May2023

I dreamt about being in a movie shooting. I was with Korean actor Gong Yoo and another Korean that I didn't recognize. I was with them the whole time solving clues. It seemed like it was a mystery thriller movie. Then, there was a scene when they were in a meet-and-greet meeting with the fans. The fans were so excited to see them. I thought I was an extra actress. I was with the crowd looking at Gong Yoo and other actors and actresses on the stage. I thought Gong Yoo saw me and I called him but he just stared at me and ignored me. He didn't even smile.

Then the scene got changed again and now I was with other people with the Korean actor Daniel Henney. We looked like we were soldiers going to war. The weird thing was we passed by my house in the PH. Haha! We arrived at an unknown place. It was by the sea. I saw some ships. We walked to a house with a family in it. Somehow, the enemies were in front of me and I got a camera and tried to take photos of them. The younger guy looked at me. (Another weird thing is he was my friend Lenie's younger brother and his father was with him.) I heard some shouting from the people inside the house. They had a wooden gate and I could see some people inside. I saw Lenie and they had a kid with them. Someone yelled to let the family go and warned them not to harm them. I just realized that the brother and father weren't enemies. They might have asked for our help to save their family.

The last scene before I woke up was I got lost and couldn't find the soldiers I was with. Somehow I got into the woods, alone and scared.