4|No hard feelings.

And there I was....I arrived at the franchise pub dressed in a rose red short ,stringed,tight dress , straightened my hair and put on some light makeup.

I arrived at the franchise pub dressed in a rose red short ,stringed,tight dress , straightened my hair and put on some light makeup

I walked passed Ethan and Vic and then waved with a sexy smile.

"Did you see that", Vic says as he looks at me make my way to the wine section.

My P.O.V
So that's that Ethan I've hearing about.....damn he's fiiiiin

End of P.O.V

"Yah..I saw that", Ethan agrees.

"She totally checking you out ", He adds", you need to hook up with this one".

He looks back at me and I bite my lower lip just to get his attention.

Ethan looks back at Vic .

"See...", Vic says.

"Well she is pretty hot", Ethan adds up,"I think I might actually get laid".

Ok let me fill in on the plan......well am here to distract Ethan who will leave Vic alone just to try and hook up with me as Hunter kills Vic.....

Ethan stands up and walks up to me

"Hey beautiful" he smiles at me,"I couldn't help but notice you"

"Really?", I say

"Why not doll?", He says with a smirk.

"Well....you are kinder cute", I point out

"two bottles of champagne...on the house", he tells the wine server.

"You don't have to", I say.

"I want this to be about us", he says with a smile,"what do you think ".

"Does this answer your question?", I ask right before I move closer to him,put my hands around his neck and kiss him. fortunately he kisses back and holds me in the waist.

"I think it did " he said with his deep voice as he broke the kiss

He then lifts my chin and puts a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"What's on your mind", I ask in a sexy tone.

He smirks and then says,"let's get out of here".

#we leave#
Meanwhile, Hunter and Kyle were also in the pub but luckily no one spotted them.

"Good..", Hunter says,"Vic is now alone".

"Did you see that", Kyle complains

"See what?", Hunter asks.

"They way he kissed her", Kyle stammers.

"Technically....she kissed him", Hunter points out.

"I still don't trust him", Kyle says

"Rylee knows what she's doing ". Hunter says.

************
Ethan took me to some private hotel...

My P.O.V

Rylee you can do this....just keep him busy.... besides am wearing an earpiece.. Hunter will tell me when to leave.

End of P.O.V

"Why don't we have a little fun", he suggests as he moves to stand behind me.

He slowly place my hair over my shoulder and whispers in my ear

"What was a pretty lady like you doing alone out there".

His voice was so deep that it sent chills up my spine.

"Ethan..!!", I let out a small moan.

Wow just wow..I moaned... well he just hit the spot... the back of my ear
That's where I easily get turned on.

He then places his hands on my hips and the next thing I remember is me being pushed against the wall. I immediately grip his hair roughly between my fingers .I move my hands lower and shrug his jacket off of him and it falls to the ground. I then trial my hands on his hard biceps.He carries me from the ground as I put my legs around his waist and carries me to the bed. I am placed on the bed . I lean on my elbow watching him with very lustful eyes as he takes off his shirt. Damn...!!.... He has a very sexy tattoo on his chest....I think am losing it.he pulls the strings of my dress down my shoulder.right before he full y undress me he's phone rings.

"Shit..!!", He yells," am sorry..I have to take this".

"No....it's fine", I give him a fake smile," I need to use the bathroom ".
I stand up and go to the bathroom as he picks up his phone.

***********
(In the bathroom).

"That was close", I say to myself in a low voice," I freaking almost had sex with Ethan.....no get serious Rylee.. move with the plan.. don't get carried away".

I go out of the bathroom and he's still on the phone until

"What do you mean he's dead!!!", Ethan yells and hangs up, then looks at me," sorry doll...but I gotta go".

He puts on his clothes and leaves.

"Yes...!!!", I scream in excitement," I did it".

**************
45 minutes later .
[Hunter's place]

I arrive and sit on the couch exhausted.

"Where's Kyle?", I ask.

"Oh...he just left" he responds.

"Great...I lost my ride back home ", I say.

"I'll drive you ", he says.

"Ok..", I sigh

" On the bright side ", he adds," we got our revenge ".

"Oh yeah", I smile at him," how did you kill me anyways?".

"Well ", he says and does a flashback

Flashback>>>
After Ethan and Rylee left.,.Vic left as well due to boredom without realizing that Hunter and Kyle were following him behind. They followed him through the ally untill there was no one insight.

"Hey.." Vic freaks out when he spots them, "why are you following me".

"Well that's simple ", Hunter smiles,"to get revenge on Ethan ".

"Then why are you to following me?", He asks.

"Well you see....you and Ethan are so close...and he'd be mad to here about your sudden death", Kyle threatens.

"What the fuck man", he says," I don't wanna .....".

Before he could say anything else. Hunter pulls out a Dagger and slices his head off his body.

End of flashback

"Where's the Dagger", I ask.

"I told some men to disinfect it....if you know what I mean", he responds and we both laugh.

"I guess am now kinda happy", I say

"Oh yah...how did your kissing session with Ethan go?", He asks.

"Um.......", I hesitate to speak," I would not talk about it".

"Ok.....relax", he says," I was just asking".

Hello guys.....so what do you think of the story so far?
What about Ethan and Rylee,do you think things will end right there?
Well keep reading to find out and feel free to comment 🤗