14|Back together

DAY 4.
Kyle and I.......well......all you have to know is that am in his room.

08.00am
(Kyle's room).

"Kyle.....it's right in the morning", I says,"we need to go to the others".

"Already", he pouts.

"You had me the whole night", I giggle," besides...the people will get suspicious".

"What are you talking y?..... didn't we get back together", he says.

"We did.... but we need to go", l say.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
THE FOLLOWING SCENE CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT 18 +🔥

"Okay... fine" he murmurs looking at my lips,"just one last kiss. I missed you".
I grin but press my lips against his.he sighs contently into my mouth before returning my kiss.
He kisses me so hungrily....but then teases me by removing his lips from mine. I whimper but my whimper is soon replaced by a gasp as he starts to lay kisses on my neck.i crane it giving him more room as I clutch his hair.

" Kyle.....", I moan.

He growls attacking my lips again and I giggle against him before kissing back.i wrap my hands and legs around him Soo tightly.

Kyle's P.O.V
I can feel her nipples harden against me which makes me groan louder into her mouth.

He then slowly starts to trail his hands to my back and unbuckles my bra. He holds my breasts and starts to massage them.

Kyle's P.O.V
Oh....man...I can see her just ready to explode.

He laters tells me to lean back and come closer. He goes into my panties and starts to rub my thighs....god am fucking wet.i bet he can feel my wet juices all over his hand.
He plays with my pussy. I scream and moan as he does so. After minutes of wild pleasure he tells me to spread my legs open...so that he can slide in.

Kyle's P.O.V
Oh..fuck... she's dripping wet...her pussy is so sweet. I hear her sexy moan like an eruption waiting to come as I slide into her.

I moan even louder," fuck....!!".

He grabs me and puts me in doogy style position and continues to fuck the hell out of me
I cum on his dick...and shit it feels good. He starts to fuck me harder and yah....I made him explode as he jerked his hot cum on my ass.

************
Ok Kyle and I got carried away but made it in time for............lunch....yah we sotta missed breakfast.
I went for breakfast dressed in👇.

Everyone was there except for Ethan and Donny

"Done already", Resca says.

"Oh my god", I say while taking a seat.

"I can see the glow"Ian says.

"You guys r Soo discusting", I say.

"Well.... I don't think you are the only one that got lucky last night. Right Natalia?", Mia points out.