15| Heartbreak

DAY 5.

Yesterday was Soo intense......I just hope Kyle forgot about it.

**************
(In the gym room).
Natalia wanted to talk Ethan about the other night.thank God he was alone.

"Hey......", She says.

"What..!!", He responds.

"We need to talk", she says and he looks at her,"about the other night".

"Don't tell me you are pregnant", he jokes.

"No no" she says with a smile.

"Then what is it?" He asks.

"Well.....", She speaks,"did that night mean anything to you?".

"Are we seriously talking about the sex", he asks.

Donny walks in.

"I don't think you should want to know", Donny says while entering the room.turns out he's being hearing since their conversation began.

"Ok.... fine", Ethan sighs,"you tried....I mean I thought you could do better....but I still enjoyed....Abit".

"So the sex was just for fun", she asks.

"Yah it was....", Ethan points out,"haven't you heard about one night stands".

"…………".

"Listen if you thought I was gonna date you after that night....you thought wrong coz I don't do relationships.......I have fun", he adds.

"Looks like your name appeared twice on his hookup list", Donny says and then they both laugh.

"Rylee was right ..", she says in a low voice.

"No surprise... she's way smarter than you", he says mockingly and they laugh again.

Natalia leaves the room in anger ......

TIME SKIP>>
**************
7.55pm
(My room ).

I was with Mia....at least she's not nmad at me.

"I am so upset right now", I complain.

"I warned about Aliyah", she says,"you should have listened to me".

"I know...I know " I agree.

"Good...", She says" so that means you'll tell Kyle about that issue".

"Am sure he has forgotten all about it", I say.

***********
In the pool.

"What did Rylee say about me", Kyle asks.

"About your relationship?", Ian asks.

"Yah.....", Kyle says.

"Dude...I think you should just consider yourself lucky", Resca points out,"I mean dating a girl as hot as Rylee is game".

"Dating...huh?", Kyle says,"did she only mention that?".

"What else do you you wanna hear", Ian says,"maybe  they are engaged ".

"I doubt ", Resca says,"I bet she still wants to live a party life......".

Aliyah arrives 👇