7|The vacation

After what happened blast night..am certainly sure Ethan won't rest until he kills me.
Oh and Damon he's dead .....Hunter and I are burying him right now...mom didn't even bother...
It's now mom, Hunter and I now.

"Why did you have to listen to Aliyah", I say,"non of this would have happened........ Damon wouldn't have died.
".

"Rylee......am so Sorry", he says.

"It's not your fault ", I say," you were just trying to be a big brother".

"Argh..." ,He sighs,"what now".

"We don't give up ", I say,"we stand strong "

***********
Meanwhile
(At Ethan's place)

Ethan's arm is now better, right now he's in his training room hitting the punching bag.

"Argh", he groans with hatred.

"Bother..calm down" Donny says right before he lights a cigarette.

"I don't know man", Ethan finally speaks," am the reason Vic got killed".

"Not really...".

"I shouldn't have been distracted...by that.... Rylee girl" Ethan intervines.

"I think you need a vacation", Donny suggests.

"A vacation.... really??", Ethan asks.

"Yes....a vacation".

"Do what you must....." Ethan sighs

***************
At the Colton mansion.

" Natalia...what are you doing", Resca says.

"I need to find out more about this Rylee girl ".

Suddenly she receives a phone call.she picks up.

"Hello "

"Um....who am I speaking to?", Natalia questions.

"Am your life changer", she says," am Bella....Bella Thorne".

"It's nice to meet you", Natalia says,"and how are you my life changer?".

"Well...you want Ethan to love you right", she says.

"Go on...".

"Well...am inviting you to luxury Isand...the land of romance",she points out,"oh...and don't worry... Ethan will definitely be there".

"You don't have to ask me twice .....am in", Natalia says in excitement.

"Good......your plane will be ready by tomorrow", Bella says and then hangs up.

"Who was that?", Resca asks.

"Pack your bags....we are going to luxury Isand", Natalia says completely ignoring his question.

***********
(At the Theory mansion)

"Am sorry dad", Ian says to his dad.

"Sorry won't fix anything", Mr Theory says,"we still don't have the gem".

"I have another suggestion", Ian says.

"And what is that?", Mr Theory asks.

"It's a diamond actually...the kohinoor diamond......it's found on the luxury Isand" Ian points out.

"I see where you are going with this".

"No Mafia except us will be there", Ian adds.

"Let's get packing", Mr Theory says," but..... how do you know this?".