6|you are are freaking Stone?

Before the reûn charity event.....Mr Theory is is also a Mafia was planning on stealing the crimson gem with his son Ian Theory.

"Dad....let's get going", Ian says

"Am right behind you", Mr Theory confirms.

Then they both leave their house and to the reûn charity event.

*********
(At the reûn charity event).
The event was being hosted by Mr Myres..a big time billionaire slash drug dealer.....he does this charity event just to cover up his real side.

Hunter, Damon, Kyle and I arrive.this is wat I put on a a red right off shouldered long sleeved dress with black heels and let my hair down with a side shade

this is wat I put on a a red right off shouldered long sleeved dress with black heels and let my hair down with a side shade

"Welcome

"Welcome.. ladies and gentlemen", Mr Myres says,"to the reûn charity event".

"That Richard...AKA..... Mr Myres", Hunter points out.

"I bet you all know how much I love children", he says again,"and that is why am standing here ready to donate 3 billion to the reûn orphanage".

"We all know you don't " says Ms Zreia.

I Kno that bitch that's Ms Zreia AKA husband snatcher....she tried to snatch Mr Myres....but fortunately he turned her down...I guess that's why she despises him so much.

"Lets not lie about things...shall we?", She adds.

" I think we shouldn't ", Mr Theory agrees with Ms Zreia.

"Away from that......", Mr Myres says,"let's all enjoy"

"To charity", Resca says.

"To charity!!!", Everyone exclaims.

We were all enjoying our selfs until the time came.

"I have and announcement", Ms Zreia says.

We stop and look at her.