16|Mistakes Part 1

DAY 6.

It's day 6 and alot has already happened Aliyah hates me for no reason, even Natalia is mad at me but the serious issue here is that Kyle and I are not together anymore.

***********
Great it's  breakfast 🥞

We were all early including Ethan...but Bella is no where to be seen.

"Good morning everyone", Bella says with a smile as she enters the room.

I spoke to soon.

"Hey", we all respond.

"Where have you being?", I ask.

Flashback ~~
( Somewhere on the island)

"So.....?", Aliyah asks

"It's done", the man says.

"Good.. now I want  you to hack all these Mafia's accounts", Bella says.

"Is that it", the man asks..

"No.....when that is done..I need you to transfer all their money into our accounts", Bella says.

"On it", the man confirms.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"Actually.....I was doing some thinking", Bella  responds.

"Phew....", Aliyah sighs in relief.

"Thinking about what", Ethan asks.

"The fact that we've being here for six days and no one is dead......it's a miracle", Bella says.

"Others are just supposed to die", I say looking at Aliyah.

"I agree with Bella...", Donny says,"it's a miracle... otherwise I would have killed most of you".

"Ok enough of this shit", Hunter says,"where is the money".

"What money", Bella asks.

"The money we stole from Andre guy" Ethan points out.

"Oh that money.i remember", Bella says,"I'll be transferring the money to all of your accounts".

"Yay.......", Aliyah says.

"... something came up again ", Bella adds.

"What now", Resca says.

"I bet it's another mission", Ian says.

"Exactly.....a new mission", Bella says,"but you will have to flying to Los Vegas".

"We're not coming back right?", Natalia jokes.

"You are.....", Bella says.

"Ok... missy when exactly will we be going back to our homes", Ethan says.

"Homes more like illegal shit", I say.

"You should learn to keep that pretty mouth of yours shut.....I don't wanna rip it out", Ethan says.

"Ok before any of this mouth ripping begins.....you are supposed to be here for two weeks....and you've only lasted six days...", Bella cuts them short,"eight more days left".

"Urgh", we all sigh.

"Now back your bags and  get ready  for Los Vegas!!!", Bella says in excitement.

"I can't wait...for the boobies", Kyle says and the guy's laugh.

**********
I don't know how long we'll be in Los Vegas but going prepared..not the condom prepared the weapon prepared.( I know.....am crazy).

*********
So yah we  now in the private plane everyone is there even Aliyah :the bitch who kissed Kyle: .
I'm trying to forget about this by putting on something sexy 👇

Yah...so I decided to sit lone until Aliyah showed up.

"Hey....", She says.

"What do you want?", I say.

"I came to apologize about the whole breakfast situation yesterday", she says.

"That's not really bothering me", I say.

"What", she says in confusion.

"What's bothering me is the fact that you kissed ".

"Oh that", she says.

"To make matters worse...you told him", I point out.

"Actually.... Ethan told me to do so...he promised to help me out with Hunter...", She says," I don't know what got into me.....am so sorry".

"Ethan...??", I question.

"Yah.... didn't he say anything about ruining your relationship?", She asks.

"Yah he did", I say,"but why would I believe you".

"Coz I made a swear on girl code....and I respect that shit", she says which makes me smile.

"Fine... we're cool just for now", I say and then we hug.

"That's enough ", she says

"What  exactly are we doing in Los Vegas ", I ask

"Don't tell the others but this is like a semi vacation..away from  luxury Island ", she says,"I mean we deserve this..."

We both laugh.

***********
LOS VEGAS.
we are now in Los Vegas......
I packed my bags in my room (Bella booked us a hotel....the Dupañçhé hotel....the  five star hotel ✨) and later heard to Ethan's room........ don't ask.

************
(Ethan's room).

"You ass hole!!", I yell as I burdges into his room.

"What the hell", he says.

"Happy now.... Kyle and I are over..", I adds,"this is what you wanted..right".

"I warned you to keep that pretty mouth of yours shut", he says,"I had nothing to do with this".

"Oh....wow", I yell,"just because no one loves you doesn't mean you can other people's love lifes".

"You don't wanna go there", he warns.

"Really....", I add," I doubt if your parents even show you any love".

He pushes me against the wall, pulls out a gun and presses it against my breasts.

"Don't go there ", he says," I know you still need these". He presses harder.

"And I bet you still need this"I say with a smile,"look down Chambers ".

Oh twist...I came prepared remember....while Ethan pressed the gun on my breasts...I aslo had something up my sleeve(I also pulled out a gun and pressed it against his dick....man it's huge...fuck stick to the topic Rylee....

"Well played..... you're right... I do need it", he says with a sexy smirk,"but am warning you".

"Don't worry...... I'll kill you first ", I say.

"That stubbornness will be the one getting you killed ", he says.

I push him away and walk out of his room