The end

Lizzie: Is... is it all over now?

Jana: Almost. Almost over. But Pix here knows a little more about what happens next, don't you Pixlriffs?

Pix: As much as history can tell me. (Then the screen played the clip from Pix's season 2 finale where he explained the story of the world.)

Shelby: Oh, everyone found a home again!

fWhip: This is so wholesome, I think I'm crying a little. But I descended from fish? There's gotta be something wrong about that, right?

Pix: That's what history says, fWhip, and until I find concrete evidence that seems to be what actually happened.

Jimmy: I just hope this doesn't mean I'm related to fWhip. And that part about animating armor stands, I am not a toy!

Pix: Well, perhaps that part of history is misunderstood.

Jana: You aren't, but technically some of King Joel's Mezalean citizens were armor stands, although not all of them. Think Hermes.

Joel: Oh, I get it.

Gem: So what happens to us now?

Jana: I teleport you all back to where you came from before this and you can go on with your lives.

Jimmy: What was learning about our past lives supposed to do?

Jana: Because now you can learn from past mistakes and rethink a couple of your goals. There's usually something important to learn from reflecting on the past. Bye.

Everyone: Bye. (Jana concentrated again and everyone vanished. Then she did too.)