Part 1: Godzilla and Matthew's First Face to Face Encounter

Matthew: In 2019, Godzilla and his Fellow Titans converged on the City of Boston and Attacked,Destroying the Entire City,My Home,In Mere Hours,Forcing Me and My Family to move with the Help of the Titan-Obsessed Company,Monarch,Who managed to get Us All Out of Boston,Safely,Away from All the Titans.

Monarch,Then,Moved Me and My Family to the City of Hong Kong,Where Me and My Parents would never be Bothered,Again.

It took Time for Me and My Parents to get Used to a Sort of Normalcy,In Our New Home, Considering the Fact,That,We moved from America to Asia,In the Span of a Few Days,But,We did get Used to It,Eventually.

After getting Used to Things,It looked like Things were gonna be Fine,I had gotten New Friends,A New Bedroom,Even a New Family Member,Therefore,To Me,Everything was Perfect.

That was,Until 2021,Where Godzilla came to the City of Hong Kong,Along with Titanus Kong and a New Unknown Titan,Known as MechaGodzilla,And,Once Again,Together,All Three of the Titans destroyed My Home,For the Second Time,Except,This Time,I was Alone,During Godzilla and Kong's Fight against MechaGodzilla,My Parents and My New Baby Sister were killed,Crushed by the Destruction,That,The Titans caused.

Now,That,I'm Ten Years Old,Living on the Streets in the City of New York,My Home is,Once Again,Being Attacked by Godzilla,While,I'm Busy,Running for My Life,Through the Streets,Trying to Survive,As Usual.

New York City,8:00 P.M.

Matthew Panted,Heavily,as He ran,Through the Streets of the City of New York,Trying to run Away,From,Yet,Another Titan Fight between Godzilla and Amhuluk,A Titan,That,Had, Previously,Gone to Sleep,But,Now,Having Woken Back Up,Again,Cause of a Familiar Call.

"Oh,Come On,You Stupid Lizard,Must You do This to Me,Every Time without Fail? You're Always fighting with One Titan or Another. Why are You,Even Here?" Matthew complained to Himself, About Godzilla,as He ran,As Fast as He could,Away from Godzilla and Amhuluk's Fight.

Simultaneously.

Godzilla was,Still Fighting,Amhuluk,Trying to get Him,To go Back to Sleep.

Amhuluk stretched Its Elongated Limbs,Out,Towards Godzilla,Attempting to subdue Him,So,It could go Back to Answering the Strange Call.

The Plant-Like Titan wrapped Its Limbs,Around Godzilla's Wrists,And,Began to Try,To Throw Him Off to the Side.

Godzilla Roared,Ferociously,as He,Then,In Retaliation,Bit Amhuluk's Limbs,That,He had wrapped,Around his Wrist,Before,Biting It Harder,And,Used Its Limbs,To throw Amhuluk,Right into the Side of One of the Buildings.

Amhuluk Screeched Out,In Pain,as Its Body flew,Through the Building,Onto the Ground,On the Other Side of the Building.

Godzilla Huffed,Fiercely,as He,Slowly,Approached Amhuluk,To see,If It was Unconscious,Or Not.

That was When.

Amhuluk's Tendrils wrapped,Around Godzilla's Ankles,And,Amhuluk tugged on Them,Forcing Godzilla off of his Feet,Making Him land onto the Ground,On his Side.

Godzilla Roared,Angrily,as He tried to fight Back,By Biting the Tendrils Off,But,He couldn't do It,Considering,He was,Currently,Laying on his Side.

Amhuluk,Took Its Chance,By Beginning to get Back Up onto Its Feet,While,Its Other Tendrils wrapped,Around Godzilla,Beginning to Cover Him.

Amhuluk raised Godzilla Off of the Ground,And,Lifted Him over His Head as Amhuluk,Then,Threw Godzilla,Away from It.

Godzilla flew,Through the Air,Flying,Directly,Towards,Where Matthew was Running.